29 Calorie, 3 Ingredient Oatmeal Cookies

Options

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I wonder if these will work in my EZ bake oven?
  • BLNKSN
    BLNKSN Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kganc001
    kganc001 Posts: 317
    Options
    Just mixed up my own batch! But i added the same spices my Mom uses in her pumpkin pie (nutmeg, cinnamon, a little natural sugar, cloves, etc.) and used apples&cinnamon oatmeal. Hope this is great!! :)
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! Bumping for later :-) Thanks for sharing OP :smile:
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    never heard of pureed pumpkin before any ideas what else could be used?? thanks

I use Pumpkin instead of eggs and oil in cakes, cookies and muffins.. Just mix store bought mix (including brownies) with it.... tend to be wetter than normal so you might want to back a little longer or watch them more closely so avoid burning....
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Bump for tomorrow morning
  • daisy_grl
    daisy_grl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lawmaria
    lawmaria Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    yummy
    thanks for sharing
  • lawmaria
    lawmaria Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    i have tried these and did not like them. i thought they were missing something to make them a little sweeter. who else has tried them and made them a little differently?
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options

I've used it in brownies and cake mix in place of oil.

I wonder if this recipe would work with applesauce instead. I'm out of pumpkin... I had an open can and gave it to my cats and dog. Keeps 'em regular. :blushing:

hahah my dog loves that stuff too! but then once by accident we bought pumpkin pie filling and gave that to her. of course she liked the extra sweetness and wouldn't eat pureed pumpkin next time we gave it.. lol

OP thanks for the recipe! definitely will check it out with some old fashioned rolled oats
  • heaterrr
    heaterrr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    bump
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    keeper
  • Bejede
    Bejede Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    bump
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    That is not a cookie

and

never will be.

THIS
    Tried it, baked for 25 min, not done, then an additional 10 minutes, still tasted nasty. Dogs will get the other 6 for as a breakfast treat in the morning. Really had hoped it would be edible as looked super easy and had the ingredients. Oh well.....thanks for sharing it though.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    also good with plain quick oats and mashed banana. mm breakfast cookies
    i've heard it doesn't do well with the old fashioned rolled oats though
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options

I use Pumpkin instead of eggs and oil in cakes, cookies and muffins.. Just mix store bought mix (including brownies) with it.... tend to be wetter than normal so you might want to back a little longer or watch them more closely so avoid burning....

also good if you cook a bowl of plain quick oats and add the puree, vanilla protein powder and pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and vanilla
  • anitasongs
    anitasongs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    bump sounds great.... add some chocolate PB for extra flavor
  • Skrymmorie
    Skrymmorie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Bump