settings Weight loss goal HELP URGENT

Options
hello
so basically, i workout, lift weights and do cardio, weight 3 times a week, cardio 3-5
im not fat as u can see in my photo, but i do have some fat over my id like to get rid off, and
also some on my behind and thighs
so what should i set the weight loss goal to? or should choose MAINTAIN WEIGHT and eat a certain amount of calories less?
thank you

Replies

• PrettyGirlsOnFire
    PrettyGirlsOnFire Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would say maintain and start a heavy lifting program, if you aren't doing one already.
  • SultanAlush
    SultanAlush Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    thanks for replying
    i log my weightlifting as cardio activaty, by minutes, which is almost an average of 280 calories per workout,
    but should i eat less than daily calories or change the weight loss goal or what
  • SultanAlush
    SultanAlush Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shirleygirl910
    shirleygirl910 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    At some point the scale is not that important. Weight training, not cardio, shape your body. You are like the lady who is skin and bones and then when she walks away her but is jigling. She is more concerned about her weight than her physical appearance.
  • mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    thanks for replying
    i log my weightlifting as cardio activaty, by minutes, which is almost an average of 280 calories per workout,
    but should i eat less than daily calories or change the weight loss goal or what

Look up road map under the message boards. Helpful in calculation of how many calories you should be eating.

I personally eat TDEE less 20%. I do log my exercise but I dont eat those calories back as my TDEE accounts for them already.
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    How long have you been doing what you are doing? If this is recent then I would say choose maintain and lift heavier. Then you can see how your body is firming up over the next month or two and make adjustments from there.