Today i will stay on track because...

Options
1235»

Replies

• Valarie73
    Valarie73 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am not on track today. I was. Then I fell off the track. BUT I will GET BACK ON TRACK because I have done it before, and I know I can get back and do it again. And I will stay on track tomorrow because I don't like my pants cutting off circulation to my legs.
  • KateHill1981
    KateHill1981 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I am tired of feeling so terrible, feeling so guilty for letting myself get to this point, feeling so defeated.
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I want to look good in my wedding dress!
  • ChickieBoom22
    ChickieBoom22 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've come too far to give up and go back. It was awful there...I hated it.
  • Freemyskinny
    Options
    I love this.. Today I will stay on track because I want to be able to run with my god child around the yard when (he or she) is old enough to run.!
  • SusieDerkinsRocks
    SusieDerkinsRocks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of starting over.

I like the my new-found gift of knowing I'm strong enough to do this forever. Baby steps to a life change, not a momentary diet.
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    to strengthen my weakened heart :heart:
  • barbaraellengarcia
    Options
    I deserve it.
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Because today, I actually am so close to breaking below that barrier I've been suffering for 4 years. And my kid has actually lost some weight for the first time in the 3 years since we figured he needed to out grow the weight (isn't happening). Our fnew amily lifestyle in how we eat is actually working. Here is to re-setting our metabolisms for life.
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Because I am so close to my goal and feel better then I ever have in a long time.
  • GinE73
    GinE73 Posts: 68
    Options
    ...I have procrastinated and complained for far too long. I did it before and can do it now...only better! =)
  • KathyG8710
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because...I am super ticked that I gained a pound back last week!
  • FUELERDUDE
    FUELERDUDE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I will stay on track today, because even though I'm not feeling it, I know I need to in order to live a longer and healthier life.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    because i am going out tonight and getting WASTED!
  • georgiancreative
    georgiancreative Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are all keeping me there!
  • Maridinger
    Maridinger Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Because I want to go shopping for new clothes on my birthday!
  • mehhhlife
    mehhhlife Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I will stay on track today because I'm wearing a pair of jeans that I bought at the beginning of last semester and they don't fit as well as they did in August :/
  • Freemyskinny
    Options
    I will stay on track because I need to give my Ex somethin' to miss. ^-^ hahha..