Looking for friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• MissouriTarHeel
    Options
    Would love to have friends for encouragement and support - just started this journey and will need all the help I can get!

Please feel free to add / request me as a friend!
  • Royalsbatwench
    Royalsbatwench Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm here for the long haul. Feel free to add me :-)
  • Royalsbatwench
    Royalsbatwench Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    :happy: HELLO I'M NEW AT THIS REALLY NEEDING ENCOURAGEMENT. i want to get that weight down safely, find for me the difficulty is writing things down that i eat. guess its my lazy mode. i work 10 hrs day so sometimes its hard to center on me.
    really trying to eat healthy but also foods that i like. i enjoy trying new recipes and i really want this to work! tell me how you are doing with your success or hints of what works.

Do you have a smartphone? If so it makes it easier, plus you can just scan barcodes and it will put it in. It's great. Once you get the hang of it then it will become second nature.
  • rafiki2013
    rafiki2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Good luck
  • chio_04
    chio_04 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi all, and welcome to the newbies! I log in daily, and keep an open diary, feel free to add me :)
  • eddzmina
    Options
    Hi, I'm just at the end of week 2 of cardio insanity and have lost 8lbs so far. My diary is open so feel free to add me xx
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm looking for support and motivation also!
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Feelin' a lot of love in this room.......anyone is free to add me *****group hug*****

^This.

I log in daily, have an open log, and am full of encouragement. I only request that you give as much as you receive. ;)
  • MrsBullard2B
    Options
    Hi, I am also looking for friends and also friends with pcos :)
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also looking for friends and also friends with pcos :)

I think there is a group or board started for this. Ask melodymedlin. She's super sweet and might have some info for you!
  • claireskeller
    Options
    I am new too and would like to lose at least 40 lbs. I love my carbs and sweets, so this is going to be hard. I really need friends to motivate me!
  • ryblueeyes
    ryblueeyes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too. Feel free to add me!
  • sharaleeng
    Options
    You can add me if you want. :smile:
  • MYvantagepoint
    Options
    I'm New - ADD ME - Well not really new just kinda new! LOL ADD ME ANYWAY! I'm Fun and need motivators!
  • Fit2Skinnyme33
    Fit2Skinnyme33 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congrats for take the first step in changing your lifestyle. It's a daily choice and some days are easier the other. Anyone welcome to add me as a friend.

I struggle often and would love more motivating friends.
  • It's my first day. Looking for friends to help keep me motivated. Feel free to add me. :)
  • appu1213
    appu1213 Posts: 2
    Options
    hi i have been here just under 2 weeks...feel free to add me
  • shanbotz
    shanbotz Posts: 2
    Options
    Just got started a couple days ago, please feel free to add me. :)
  • Sirli_79
    Sirli_79 Posts: 31
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I log in every single day since I started (Jan'13). My weight loss going slowly, need to improve my diet I guess.:ohwell: I try to be positive and think that one day I meet my ultimate GOAL. :drinker:

Good luck on your weight loss journey!:flowerforyou:
  • June2268
    June2268 Posts: 37
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well as I am onto week 3 and love the motivation from others....