2yr Anniversary" SexyCook Moment In a Lifestyle" (Pic Heavy)

Options
124»

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I NEVER comment on forum posts, but after reading this, I could not resist. You have an amazing story and have made amazing progress. I was in awe of all of your pics but when I got to the most recent one, I had to pick my bottom lip from the ground! You look fantastic! Thanks for inspiring us with the story of your journey-- you are truly an awesome, wholesome, and loving person and I have enjoyed getting to know you here. Keep up the great work and best wishes for continued success!

This is just so sweet...Thanks babes...
  • Nique85
    Nique85 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow! U look great! you are such an inspiration.
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to see the progress you have made and the consistency in your work. Your inspiring and motivating words each day is what helps me stay on my journey. I know you will make this a lifestyle and not just a phase. Happy belated 2 year anniversary!! (Big Hug)
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    U look awesome!!!! Hard work pays off for sure!!
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You are looking strong and beautiful!!
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Aww I missed this last week..Happy 2 yr anniversary again sis..I'm only here because of YOU so thank you for being on this journey with me. You're a such a great friend. I love your spirit, heart, motivation and dedication..KEEP IT UP LADY
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow you're gorgeous, and a real testament to consistency! You will be a great trainer because you will understand the journey.
  • gec1266
    gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Excellent work and a great journey....Well done!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Great commitment and results - congrats on the payoff for all your hard work and clean eating.
  • vgarza87
    vgarza87 Posts: 18
    Options
    So freaking AMAZING!!!!!
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! You go girl! <3 Such an inspiration :D
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! Congratulations on your hard work!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much... I really appreciate the sweet comments.... =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!