Looking for all the help I can get!

Options
Hi everyone! I am a 25 yr old woman from Eastern NC. I have a wedding to be maid of honor in, PCOS, and I am prediabetic. I am looking forward to using this website and meeting new people. I love to talk and will give any support I possibly can! :happy:

Replies

• tara3103
    tara3103 Posts: 107
    Options
    Welcome!! I have been on here since 6/1/10 and love it so far. Good luck in your journey!
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    welcome!! i'm in western nc, so howdy neighbor :tongue:

u can buddy me if u like (actually every1 is free 2 buddy me b/c i need all the support i can get as well LOL)

I'm sure u'll look beautiful in ur dress!
  • awanza
    awanza Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Im Ashley Im actually new to this myself but I'm praying that I lose the weight that I want too!!
  • ajswriter
    ajswriter Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you'll find the site really helpful! Make it part of your daily routine & it helps keep you accountable for calories & exercise. It's helped me a ton so far. Good luck--we're all in this together!
  • MsCoconut
    MsCoconut Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just started yesterday and I love it already! Great people here who I can really relate to!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I started using MFP a couple of weeks ago and I love it. There are so many great people that offer the best support on here. Feel free to friend me! Good luck on your journey.
  • sfidler84
    sfidler84 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :wink: