Chocolate dipped bananas <3

Options
jacolyncoker
jacolyncoker Posts: 86 Member
This is my favorite, and surprisingly low calorie, snack!
Its pretty simple,

just take a banana, which is about 105 calories,
and roll it in the dolci frutta chocolate dip, which is 80 calories per serving.

Stick a toothpick in it and viola! delicious :)

Also, a lot of people like to freeze the banana before they dip it, so that's another option.

Replies

• de1amo
    de1amo Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    my breakfast doesnt total much more than your snack that will sustain you for a short burst whereas i last the whole morning on mine
  • gecallo
    gecallo Posts: 135
    Options
    It sounds delicious...hope it isn't a frequent snack though :o]
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I believe it is thanks to snacks like this that I am overweight!!!!!!!!!

hang on, I believe it is thanks to over-eating snacks like this that I am overweight!!!!!!
  • de1amo
    Options
    this comes from someone who is looking for reasons she has gained 20lbs on another thread!!
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    this comes from someone who is looking for reasons she has gained 20lbs on another thread!!

Whoa, seriously? Jacolyn just wanted to share a snack that she probably doesn't indulge in everyday and you felt a need to nastily compare your breakfast and then say this? That isn't what these boards are. Act like an adult.
  • de1amo
    Options
    on the other thread she couldnt understand where she gained the weight from--also compulsive sunflower seed eating--i just speak as i see things--free world to have any opinion i want
  • emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    Options

I cant see where she posted that, I've seen her sunflower seed addiction, but looking through her handful of recent posts she mentions cellulite and exercise?
  • eightstonesally
    Options
    Who doesn't indulge a bit...you're all telling me you are saints when it comes to bland healthy food to mouthwatering snacks?

Why are you on here then?

Burn me at the stake I just ate a chocolate button.
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    this is ridiculous. :huh:

@ de1amo: u mentioned that ur breakfast was lower caloried but u didn't mention what it was and how many calories. could u do so b/c other ppl may be interested in knowin what it is that u eat (such as myself). i am always open 2 knew foods :tongue:

also not every1 does the same breakfast everyday and for her it probably lasts a good while (i eat a bowl of cereal with soy milk, this lasts me abt 2.5-3hrs) every1's body is different. (she is eatin a banana btw, so it does more than give her a short burst of energy).

also she said it was a SNACK not a breakfast. and it may NOT b the reason she gained weight IF that was her posting.

also with the sunflower addiction, she's obviously aware that she overindulges with it & is on her way to overcome it (i applaud her for that b/c any type of addiction is hard 2 overcome (good luck on that jocelyncoker!!))

@ jocelyncoker: i normally have a cheese stick which is only 50 calories and would welcome any other ideas for a snack that is abt 100 calories. i love banana's & chocolate but have never tried the 2 together. & it sounds delicious :tongue:

thanks for the suggestion!!
  • jacolyncoker
    jacolyncoker Posts: 86 Member
    Options

Oh, you poor soul. I don't think I ever said I gained 20 lbs. I am actually quite thin. Your breakfast in less than 185 calories? Well, when you go into starvation mode, kindly let me know so I can say 'you deserve it.'
    I was sharing a snack, you do realize that if you exercise enough you can afford to eat stuff like this, right? It isn't even that many calories, AND its filling.
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    thanks for sharing ur recipe!! this sounds like a yummmmyyy dessert =]

it is better than ice cream, it's so easy to make && its 185 calories!

____

also, i am a strong believer of "if u got something nice to say.. say it! if not... press the back key and go read another thread!"

____

i weigh 119, im 5'6".
    i endulge in something nice everyyy day!

no offense to anyone .. id try this recipe =]