Small Victory -- What Was Yours For Today?

Options

Replies

• tb221
    tb221 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I jogged for the first time in over a year. I managed to finish a whole mile! Hoping to work up to 2 miles next week! :)
  • travelerrr
    Options
    15 (assisted) pull-ups!! Woohoo!
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I got outside and walked this AM instead of hitting the treadmill or not doing anything at all. Pretty nice when I left, but cold and very windy by the time I got home. Was offered a ride for the last 1/2 mile, and I turned it down and finished. Think the cold and wind means the snow that is predicted for tonight may actually be on the way.
    Kaye
  • nikkohli
    nikkohli Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I had a student tell me I needed to buy new pants because mine were too saggy! When a teen bothers to notice a change in an adult, you know your body is really changing! :D
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Getting up and going to kickboxing this morning despite being out until 2am drinking last night! WHOOOO!!!
  • zeprose
    zeprose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    everything is excellent today for me too. I weighed after two weeks and saw lost 4Ibs.great ha! Also I started Ripped in 30 just today.I work out week 1 and my food diary is full of fruits, vegetables today.
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    My victory was I walked 1 mile today. I haven't done that in about 3 years.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    My muscles are so so so sore, means I must have done something right.
    Have cauliflower and carrots roasting in oven instead of frozen pizza :)
  • ShelliePAwesome
    ShelliePAwesome Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Went to my "running 101" group this morning at 8 am. I woke up at 7 and did not want to go. It is COLD out! Went anyway and am proud of myself for not slacking.
  • avalentineb
    avalentineb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I started 30 day shred, and it was my first time working out in years!!!! Yay me!
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    put on a pair of pants, size 14, I hadn't worn in years. still a little tight, but in Jan a size 18 was tight.
  • wwmorrow
    wwmorrow Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My victory was finishing my whole workout when I wanted to stop halfway. I just kept saying, "Just do 5 more minutes and then you can stop..."
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Biked 15 km on my stationary and had more stamina then before. :tongue:
  • chelseabuns88
    chelseabuns88 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I lost another 3lbs, I wasn't expecting a loss at all.. it was a great feeling!
  • foreverroses123
    foreverroses123 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I had a lot of compliments on my dress and I'm sure it helps that I've lost 9lbs so far. It looks a lot better on my body now :)
  • cindygretz
    Options
    I went to the grocery this morning.

I wore a T shirt I bought last summer that was too small.

I bought only foods that were healthy and/or would fit into my daily plan. (I bought some treats for when I have cals left and my macros are met)

I had to keep pulling up my jeans. I haven't had to wear a belt in awhile but it's about time to find it!
  • cindygretz
    Options
    put on a pair of pants, size 14, I hadn't worn in years. still a little tight, but in Jan a size 18 was tight.

A fried is coming over tonight for girl time. We're going through my closet and a few boxes of clothes I put away to figure out what fits. I plan on tossing a few pairs of 18's :)
  • FUELERDUDE
    FUELERDUDE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I had two NSVs today.

First was I broke the 35 minut barrier on a 5k run today. 34:46 to be exact. Considering 4 weeks ago, I couldn't run a minute straight, this rocks!

I also resisted the temptation of eating a whole Chipotle Chicken Burrito in one sitting just now. A month ago, I would've ate the whole burrito, had 2-3 glasses of soda, and some chips and salsa in one sitting. Now I have a snack waiting for me in a couple of hours :).
  • MaryPoppinsIAint
    MaryPoppinsIAint Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I acknowledged that the comfort food cravings are hormonal in nature, indulged them in moderate fashion, and followed up a rough morning, calorie wise, with a nice big salad for lunch.
  • SusieDerkinsRocks
    SusieDerkinsRocks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm still NOT quitting!!

I realized that the feeling I get after exercising is so much better than having some downtime with the TV. That's a break-through.....I've always rewarded myself in unhealthy ways!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!