Fudge Banana Brownies--51 calories per serving

Options
123457»

Replies

• wtfusernameisnttaken
    Options
    @wtfusernameis Thank you for that recipe, that'll work very well with my Paleo diet and sounds absolutely delicious. I've been looking for new recipes. :)
    No Problem! I'm not strict paleo but I do try and adhere to it as much as possible.
  • GracefulPinkMorpho
    Options
    @wtfusernameis Thank you for that recipe, that'll work very well with my Paleo diet and sounds absolutely delicious. I've been looking for new recipes. :)
    No Problem! I'm not strict paleo but I do try and adhere to it as much as possible.
    Soon enough so will I. I make enough now so that I can adhere to is as much as possible. :)
    That, Tai Chi and Kenpo should make me healthier in no time!
  • stellcorb
    stellcorb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bryoun2
    bryoun2 Posts: 11
    Options
    BUMP!!
  • geralynhoerauf
    geralynhoerauf Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Made the original recipe this morning substituting almond flour for the regular. I can only hope that my 20 yr old son (who also liked the pumpkin brownies) will eat the rest of the pan. These "brownies" are not sweet (even with 1/2 cup of milk choco chips), have an odd consistency and taste overwhelmingly like banana. No thanks. As someone above said, I'm done with trying faux baked goods to achieve the lower calorie count. I'm not craving anything anyway, so will stick to real foods and indulge rarely. Good Luck to all who try these.
  • Smoni2008
    Smoni2008 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sounds delish...
  • feliligram
    Options
    bump
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • healthyskinnystrong