What a difference almost 50lbs makes

fruitloop2
fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
Well, I have 9 lbs to go before I reach my goal and then re-evaluate from there. I was looking through some old photos and can't believe the difference! I'm so much happier, and don't mind my picture being taken now where I hated it before.

0d4ba581-2aa6-4bc8-a8d1-993387bbf30f_zps0394d873.jpg

Replies

• aairs1
    aairs1 Posts: 53 Member
    Congrats! You look great!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    You look great. I'm so looking forward to buying new jeans like yours. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • fruitloop2
    Thanks! I'm pretty shocked at the difference. It's been 10 months so far to get to the new me and I'm still not use to it, lol.
  • chaaalgeo
    chaaalgeo Posts: 70
    you look great my goal is same ammount as you hope i look as good when i get there
  • lynn12
    lynn12 Posts: 87 Member
    You look awesome,way to go can you give me some tips on what you did to get here
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Congratulations!! Keep up the good work. You look great!
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Congrats, you look fabulous!
  • fruitloop2
    You look awesome,way to go can you give me some tips on what you did to get here

Um, not sure what tips I can give, I'm still a work in progress, lol. I just eat at a calorie deficit and I exercise 3 -5 days/week doing either strength training circuits or running on my treadmill. I eat healthier foods and make better choices with what I eat and drink lots of water. That's it. I don't starve myself, I just eat to fuel my body.
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Wow, you look great!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    great work! you look terrific. I know what you mean about pictures. I'm looking forward to the day when I will like them. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • LisaBoehnke
    LisaBoehnke Posts: 24 Member
    Congratulations Fruitloop! You look amazing! You must be very proud!
  • Dartgal73
    Dartgal73 Posts: 11
    Congratulations!
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    You look fantastic!
  • DonnaAnn64
    DonnaAnn64 Posts: 74 Member
    WTG...you look great!!
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    It really is a big difference! Great job!
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Awesome job!
  • fruitloop2
    I didn't even start my wight loss until about 8 months after the before pic was taken. Even thought I hated the way I looked, I didn't do anything about it for another 8 months. It wasn't until a visit home to see my parents that I saw for the first time how close I was to looking like my grossly obese mother and all her health problems. THAT was my wake up call...because my biggest fear was turning into what she has become and I was well on my way to becoming that. I didn't want that for my children or my husband. They deserve a mother that can run and play with them and my husband deserves a wife who is proud of how she looks instead of ashamed of what she has become.
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    What a difference! Great job, beautifully done!!! =) Keep going strong and you'll definitely reach your goal(:
  • bttrthanevr
    bttrthanevr Posts: 615 Member
    Absolutely fabulous!!!
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    That's not a difference, that's a transformation. You look great, what an amazing job and inspiration!
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Hot lady! I love your jeans!
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    You look great!
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Incredible, you look amazing!
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Enjoy the cute new clothes!
  • Congratulations to you!
  • gr8loser
    gr8loser Posts: 14
    Wow! It really DID make a difference! What an encouragement you are!:happy:
  • daniat
    daniat Posts: 123 Member
    You look great! What kind of weight lifting regimen did you follow?
  • fruitloop2
    You look great! What kind of weight lifting regimen did you follow?

I'm just getting into the weight lifting but have been doing strength training for awhile. I do JM videos, and Nike training app. We just bought some used free weights and bench and some other equipment as well. We just need to rearrange our basement a bit so we can set it all up.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Cool
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!