Subway

Options
what's everyone's favorite meal from Subway?

what can I eat for the least amount of calories, fat, and carbs

i do not like tomatoes or mayo....

so i know not liking mayo is a big help.. but sadly i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE bread and chips!!

but i'm not gonna have chips, i'll have apples instead...

Replies

• Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for low cal, low fat, low carb then I would think your best bet is all veggies on a wrap. If you go to their website, they have a sandwich builder that will show you all of the nutritional info based on the options you choose.
  • mishiny
    mishiny Posts: 6
    Options
    My personal favorite is the 6" turkey on wheat with mustard and my fav veggies. I think the veggie delite is the only one with less calories. My meal there came to 290 calories. I love mayo but I'm learning to love mustard. Their chipotle sauce is my real weakness.
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I always get a veggie sub on honey oat. Lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, cucumber, extra pickles, extra olives, banana peppers. Little bit of the southwest sauce and pepper only.

I never get the combo as I always have water with me and I don't need chips or cookies
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    how do i find the sandwich builder?
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    my favorite meal at subway?

cold trio combo on italian bread with tomato, lettuce, american cheese, cucumbers, carrots, spinach, extra extra mayo, salt, pepper, & oregano with lay's original chips & a sprite.

The healthy alternative?

veggie delite on wheat with tomato, lettuce, american cheese, cucumbers, carrots, spinach, oregano, and my own balsamic vinagraitte on the side, with lemonade (crystal light-ish) and either nuttin else (more often than not) or POSSIBLY baked orginal chips. altho i may start eatin a granny smith apple afterwards, i realize i may be goin after the crunch factor & an apple could b the solution.
  • mcoscia
    mcoscia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love Subways sweet onion chicken terriyaki on wheat. Don't put cheese on it, just load up on the veges you like. The sweet onion sauce they put on it is delish and makes it taste like it's bad for you. In reality it's only about 281 calories. Enjoy!
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    Subway - 6" Oven Roasted Chicken Breast - Wheat Bread, 239 g = 320calories 49carbs 5fat 23protein, and 750sodium...This is with American cheese, lots of veggies, mustard instead of mayo, and no chips (also i like mine toasted) :tongue:
  • evanbeek
    evanbeek Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    6" Oven Roasted Chicken on wheat with no cheese (pepper jack if I am feeling it). Lettuce, olives, onion, deli mustard. Not a big fan of tomato or mayo either.
  • evanbeek
    evanbeek Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Subway - 6" Oven Roasted Chicken Breast - Wheat Bread, 239 g = 320calories 49carbs 5fat 23protein, and 750sodium...This is with American cheese, lots of veggies, mustard instead of mayo, and no chips (also i like mine toasted) :tongue:
    gmta : )
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    6" veggie delight on honey wheat, no mayo honey mustard and pepper jack cheese with light lays chips about 370 calories!:drinker:
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    Hi. My name is Rhonda, and I am addicted to the Subway orchard chicken salad.

:tongue:
  • vicki9792
    vicki9792 Posts: 31
    Options
    I am obsessed with their egg white breakfast sandwiches! I can get a western english muffin for 160 cal :tongue:
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    My fav is turkey and ham, on whole grain extra lettuce, tomatoes (i know u said u don;t like them), cucs, green peppers, and a hint of mustard.... When I have been good I get the light mayo and cheese (to up my protein) and its like 370 for a 6 inch :)
  • balance9
    balance9 Posts: 160
    Options
    I love Subways sweet onion chicken terriyaki on wheat. Don't put cheese on it, just load up on the veges you like. The sweet onion sauce they put on it is delish and makes it taste like it's bad for you. In reality it's only about 281 calories. Enjoy!

I love this too!! But the calories are just a little more than this, according to Subways nutritional info. 380 for the sandwich (no cheese) and 40 for the sweet onion dressing. Still a great calorie bargain, though!

If you're looking to save some calories, you can ditch the bread and just order their oven roasted chicken salad which is a measly 130 calories, load up on extra veggies, and still add the sweet onion dressing. Not enough calories for lunch, so add apples to get it around 300. Very filling, tons of fiber and good nutrition.
  • gmille39
    gmille39 Posts: 6
    Options
    Subway club with all the peppers and other veggies and sweet onion sauce, but no cheese. That's pretty much what I get everytime I go.
  • Chelsinicole63
    Chelsinicole63 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Rhonda, and I am addicted to the Subway orchard chicken salad.

:tongue:

i agree
    370 calories
    8g fat
    :bigsmile:
  • AmyLynn4321
    AmyLynn4321 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/menu/every_day_value/

then click on a sandwhich on the right
    then nutrition under the picture and then build to the right of nutrition.
    it's a little hard to find but once you do it's fun to play on
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    My favorite is 6" Oven Roasted Chicken Breast - Wheat Bread, no chees or dressing, it's the only thing I've ever had there....I know I lead a boring life lol
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    If you don't like mayo, their honey mustard is yummy, as well as their low-fat ranch. The chipotle sauce is also super yummy or you could just do oil & vinegar. I tried the orchard chicken salad last night and it's SO good. 370 calories on wheat with lettuce, tomato, onions, cucumber, and some other stuff. I added it even though I didn't get all of it. I didn't want to go through all the trouble of adding every single thing up from their website. Ugh.

I typically get chicken breast on wheat with pepper jack (least amount of calories), lettuce, tomato, red onion, green pepper, black olives OR jalapenos, honey mustard, salt & pepper. If I have extra calories, avocado. I don't get chips and I drink water.

The thing you have to watch out for at Subway (or any restaurant) is sodium. One sandwich will cost you HALF your daily recommended dose of sodium...so be careful and plan the rest of your day AROUND it if you're eating there. :happy:
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    gmta : )

Yes we most certainly do!!! :tongue: