Insanity (women)

Options
Hello

I am currently doing Turbo Fire and on week 8 of the prep schedule, so still a long way to finish but enjoying it. I'm thinking of starting to save to buy Insanity once I've finished Turbo Fire as I think by then I will want to progress, already seen a huge improvement to my fitness and also run on the treadmill on top of the Turbo Fire programme.

Basically, I like the idea of Insanity being the next step up but I want to be slim and don't want to be overly muscular, and don't want a six pack. I'm worried that Insanity will cause me to be that way and was wondering whether it happens to all doing Insanity?

Thank you

Replies

• kazitykaz
    kazitykaz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kazitykaz
    Options
    Bump
  • verzanie
    verzanie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hi, I have completed 5 weeks of insanity (starting month 2 today..terrified!) I have only lost about albs but lost a HUGE amount of inches, nearly 2 panes sizes. I have not got bulky, I was worried as I tend to build muscle quite easily. I look much more toned and my fitness and stamina have improved tremendously I have lost inches outside my thighs and hips too and the waist is disappearing. I recommend Insanity to everyone!
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options
    hi, I have completed 5 weeks of insanity (starting month 2 today..terrified!) I have only lost about albs but lost a HUGE amount of inches, nearly 2 panes sizes. I have not got bulky, I was worried as I tend to build muscle quite easily. I look much more toned and my fitness and stamina have improved tremendously I have lost inches outside my thighs and hips too and the waist is disappearing. I recommend Insanity to everyone!
    This excites me. I'm sold. I'm going to try it.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Insanity is mostly a cardio workout, so you won't get really bulky doing it. Most people have to do a lot of weight-lifting to get bulked up.
  • kazitykaz
    Options
    Thanks for the responses.

When completing did you get a 6 pack because I don't want one, just want a toned stomach.

Cheers