You know you are becoming healthier when...

Options

Replies

• DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    when you walk to work everyday and walk home for lunch, then walk back to finish up your day, then walk home :)
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    your workouts are no longer about "how many calories can I burn?" and more about "how can I challenge myself today?"
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    when you can jog for 20 minutes straight, when before you could do maybe 5 max
  • VeganCoco
    VeganCoco Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    When you eat a meal for your macros, and not for your tastebuds.

^^^ THIS!
    Also when you google the nutrient contents of different foods and if you go for more than a few days without eating some serious superfoods you start getting antsy!
  • oskybosky4
    Options
    When you actually don't want chocolate any more
  • baybeeboo
    baybeeboo Posts: 65
    Options
    When you feel bones you forgot you had!
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    When you have more energy then your co-workers!
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    When you can walk up two flights of stairs without getting a little breathless.
  • hannakengu
    hannakengu Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    When eating a salad (without adding so many meats and cheeses and dressings there's more of them than the veggies) feels like a normal meal instead of a punishment one has to deal with.
  • samit2000
    Options
    you are scared to eat cakes for the fear of efforts it takes to burn equivalent calories in workouts
  • samit2000
    Options
    you eat subway's veggie delite with no sauce, cheese and spices- just the veggies
  • ninjakowski
    ninjakowski Posts: 158
    Options
    When you open the snack draw and reach past the chocolate for the almonds...
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    When you can't screw up your macro's no matter how hard you try!!
  • christabel6
    christabel6 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You avoid having a chocolate bar because you can eat more of the healthier option, and because your tastebuds have changed and it's too sweet now.
  • christabel6
    christabel6 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    When eating a salad (without adding so many meats and cheeses and dressings there's more of them than the veggies) feels like a normal meal instead of a punishment one has to deal with.

So true!
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    you make waffles and sausage and eggs for the whole family but you eat a banana, apple , and kiwi for breakfast after cooking all that goodness
  • shella_bella
    Options
    Had a couple of these moments this week:

When fruit loops & granola/nut bars are treats for you instead of chocolate or ice cream

And the big one for me this morning...

Went to grab one of my family members yoghurt from the fridge & then reading the label and seeing the mass amounts of sugar content. So I ate my plain greek yoghurt with nothing in it and actually enjoyed it (love my GY, but normally add berries or something to it!)
  • kg4ulu
    kg4ulu Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You get up at 4:30 am daily, even on Saturdays, to workout.
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You can't wait to log in to MFP with your latest food and exercise stats!

^^^^^^ This and feeling lean and strong and light as air when you walk down the road... I lurve that feeling...
  • TheArmadillo
    TheArmadillo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look down at your shopping trolley (cart) and realise that without trying it is 90% fruit, veg and lean protein and you're looking forward to eating it.
    You look forward to the salads and healthy foods as treat food.