Looking for support and weight loss friends

Options
:flowerforyou: Im new to the site...i have 2 big reasons to lose weight and get healthy..one I want to have a baby in the next year or so, second im tired of walking around with the extra weight and just want be healthy!!! I am looking for friends that want to be supported and provide support. I would love to meet some people that would like to do weekly check ins, just to keep on track....any advice and all advice welcome....thanks for your time..have a good day :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sqk9
    sqk9 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I am Susanna. I got on this site a while ago but i will forget about it for months and realize I have gained weight. I want to lose weight so that I can feel more confidant in school. I think a weekly check ins would help me a lot. :smile: so I would love to have other people to support because I think it would help keep me on track
  • TrainingDani
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Kat, and I'll admit, I forget about this site at times, but I'm more interested in supporting others now than about my own stuff...I'm in the middle of track, so that keeps me on top of my fitness, although I think I'm going to try to keep track of some of my exercises, though =) good luck!
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm Helen. been on the site 2 weeks tommorrow and lost 5lbs my first week. Add me as a friend if you like and I'll offer any help and support I can.
    Good luck
    Helen