80 Lbs lost and Insanity results + Pics

Options
2»

Replies

• f00foo
    f00foo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great, and you're such an inspiration! All your hard work is totally paying off :) Thank you so much for sharing!!
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look great and should be proud, for you deserve a round of applause!
  • kastlekonmama2012
    kastlekonmama2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow...that's fabulous! You should be quite proud! I started Insanity Monday and have finished my first week. My starting weight was 185. I am so scared to do a before picture but having that side by side comparison seems like a major motivation tool. One thing I am having problems with during the workout is the lateral stability with my shoes. What shoes did you find worked best with Insanity? Thanks so much...Good Luck to You!!!
  • s_reynolds777
    s_reynolds777 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow...that's fabulous! You should be quite proud! I started Insanity Monday and have finished my first week. My starting weight was 185. I am so scared to do a before picture but having that side by side comparison seems like a major motivation tool. One thing I am having problems with during the workout is the lateral stability with my shoes. What shoes did you find worked best with Insanity? Thanks so much...Good Luck to You!!!

I went to my local Tradehome store where they sell many different brands of shoes and told them what kind of exercise I did and they helped me pick out the ones that would be good for that. I would have normally went for a well known brand like Nike or something, but after trying on a few pairs I ended up with Brooks Pureflow which seemed to support the sides of my feet a little better.
  • saragregg
    saragregg Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your *kitten* looks great! ...LOL ...just sayin.
    I'm on day 20 of insanity. Scale has not budged. But all these muscles are coming out that I didn't know I even had! LOL
    good luck on your journey!
  • rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You are an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • AndreaD72
    AndreaD72 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • SweetlyVague
    SweetlyVague Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    You look great! You can see a visible change in your mid section and your bottom has also lifted! All great changes! Keep it up :)
  • rachelmurphy1979
    rachelmurphy1979 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So good to see your fab progress, lady. Amazing, keep going!!
  • Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    This might be a bit inappropriate, but man, your butt looks nice now! LOL

Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!