What will your 'weight loss reward' be?

Options

Replies

• Xianpu27
    Xianpu27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Although it sounds trite, my overall weight loss reward will be more energy and confidence. However, my husband and I have a moderate weight loss goal we have each set and the first person to reach it gets a $300 shopping spree for new clothes - the other person has to carry all items to/from the dressing room and carry all bags to/from the car. Ha!

I absolutely love this lol, it's genius! I would love to do this with my husband, but I doubt he'd go along with it as I'm nearly at my goal weight and he's been unable to work out while waiting for an ankle op :laugh:
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    Reverse cowgirl :tongue:

Hahahah!!!

that wooould make it easier!!! hmmmm :laugh:
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    Hubby will buy me new clothes. "You don't worry about buying new clothes. You worry about getting smaller, I'll worry about the clothes."

that is adorable :heart:
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    So mine are a little corny:

1. My 100lbs lost was to take the family to Disney for Christmas, I was 2 lbs short, but we did it anyway and I rode every ride without issue.
    2. My next goals are not really weight loss goal related, but I want to be fit enough to run a Half with my son before he goes to college next year and am running my first 5k in 2 weeks.
    3. I want to play in a Mixed doubles tennis tournament with my son before he goes off to college too.

These will be his rewards as I have been fat his whole life and did not play with him as much as I should have. He is an amazing Kid in spite of it all.
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    To fit back into my UK10 jeans - that will be reward enough as it's only recently I realised how much I missed being in good shape.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    my final reward will be a trip -- not sure where yet ut I have a lot of mini-rewards from book/movie to mani/pedi, massage, etc.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight, I'm redecorating my room. ^^
  • BearHugger78
    Options
    I think of it more in terms of rewards for fitness goals which happen to be inexorably linked with my weight and overall health: I started getting into mountain hiking back in my 20s (what I did was not technical enough to be called climbing/mountaineering IMO). The very little I did I enjoyed, both the activity itself and the aspect of traveling to new places that went with it. I've been a lowlander all my life (Chicago, Philly, and New York City), and getting the chance to get out and experience a truly different side of the world than I see day in and day out was so meaningful to me.

I want to get back into it, and much more seriously, but I know that a 5 or 10-mile round trip hike with several hundred or more feet of elevation gain is well beyond me at this point. Once I feel confident that I'm fit enough to handle it, I will start treating myself to trips to some of these places I only get to admire through the internet right now. What I really like about it is that it's a lifestyle with endless potential for goals that each offer their own special reward ... a reason to keep working even after the weight itself has been lost.
  • kalicpower
    Options
    I have 35kilos (77 pounds) to lose, I've already lost 5kg (11 Pounds) which is a great start :)

Once I reach my goal, I'm going to buy my first tight little black dress, cut my hair and get some professional photos done.

Looking forward to a totally new me
  • greyfoxx006
    greyfoxx006 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend have decided my "weight loss reward" will be going to take Ballroom Dancing lessons...and a lovely new wardrobe!
  • ohenry78
    ohenry78 Posts: 228
    Options
    As corny as it sounds, I don't have any plans for a reward when I'm done -- I think all the time of all the things I want to be able to do, and that I can't do because of my weight. This is one thing where the end goal really is a reward in and of itself. :)
  • XRavenhood
    XRavenhood Posts: 102
    Options
    I never thought of giving myself a reward... Hmmm, probably buy a nice new piece of clothing, and I like the idea of getting a tattoo! A quote, or maybe a small piece of art behind my ear.
  • smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wearing cute clothes again!
  • andrea464
    andrea464 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Clothes, clothes, shoes, more clothes.
    When I get to my final weight loss goal? Perky boobs. :)
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    More clothes, bikini, and a real trip somewhere finally :)
  • YouTarzanMeVeganJane
    YouTarzanMeVeganJane Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ill dye my hair red ...I will be going to San diego...luli fama swimwear....new clothes....nice lil 6 pack abs :tongue:
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    New tattoo!!
  • vdumenko82
    vdumenko82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Boudoir photos and being able to wear a nice bathing suit in Mexico all happening in November
  • lisabruce12
    lisabruce12 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe!!!
  • majoki
    majoki Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Honestly, for me the biggest reward is feeling good about myself both in how I look and in how I feel. I just buy stuff when I want stuff, so I can't think of anything I'd want to buy as a specific reward for weight loss =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!