Friends with over 60 pounds to loose

Options
Hi!!! I am looking for friends with similar goals to mine, I am trying to loose 55 pounds.Feel free to add me,I log in every day and I have open diary for my friends.

Replies

• tenn2tall
    tenn2tall Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ive lost 20 so far and my goal is to loose 62 more! i log in daily as well. i joined a gym jan 2 and changed my eating habits, stopped in alchohol intake, and joined my fitness pal!
  • snowflake266
    Options
    I am sending u a request :smile:
  • kyleesartwell
    Options
    I just (re)started on MFP about 2 weeks ago and I have already lost 6 pounds. My original weight was 233 and my goal is 150. Please feel free to add me!
  • jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to lose 77 lbs, I've lost 41 so far...
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    My goal is 150 to lose. I am down 23 in a month or so.
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have over 60lbs to lose, feel free to add me as a friend anyone :-)
  • WindyJenny
    WindyJenny Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've lost 28 pounds so far (started with WW, added MFP a few weeks later), and still need to lose 100+ more. Feel free to add me. ;)
  • genthehen78
    genthehen78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here! I have about 100 lbs to lose in total and would like to lose at least 50 lbs in the next 6 mths as I have a big birthday looming! Always happy to make new friends.
  • Eyestrain
    Eyestrain Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New here also, need to lose 60lbs +
  • JanetK1946
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this site and have only been on a week. I too am looking for support and encouragement so I can lose about 60 pounds. I am going to go for 5 lbs at a time so I don't get disappointed when I don't take off a large amount. I sign on every day so feel free to add me if you want to.
  • JanetK1946
    Options
    Kayleesartwell: That is great! What is your secret? I can use all the advice I can get.
  • debege
    debege Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ideally I need to lose at least that much. Feel free to add me.
  • snowflake266
    Options
    Kayleesartwell: That is great! What is your secret? I can use all the advice I can get.

Hi! I don't have a secret,I am just taking one day at the time,and the most important to me, not quitting if one day I make bad choices or over eat. We are all human,we are far from perfect,and changing our life styles its not going to change in a week or to,be patient with yourself x
  • f00foo
    f00foo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 60 lbs to lose as well :) I just joined recently, so please feel free to add me!
  • Krystina2020
    Options
    I have a 150 pounds to lose!!! Ive lost 3 pounds so far... have a long journey ahead..
  • m5parr
    m5parr Posts: 21
    Options
    My sw was 232 and after logging in 53 days in a row and logging everything (kind of obsessed lol) I'm down to 219 :) would like to get down to 150, I'm trying to make permanent changes and take it slow so it lasts! Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • ChristinaD2
    Options
    Hello! I am down 15 lbs. from January 1st, but still have 55 lbs. to go. I log every day (good or bad :) and have an open diary (to friends). Feel free to send a friend request and we can encourage each other on this journey!
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    I have about that to lose as well.. maybe more..maybe less.. we will see how it goes. I personally started TurboFire at the beginning of March and am planning on staying off the scale until after the first month is completed... I have lost then gained since the beginning of the year..I started at 230.4.. got down to 189..and it crept back on up to 213 i think...and at last weigh in I was 207 on March 4th!! feel free to add me!! :)
  • vcancel
    vcancel Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I started at 234, I'm out 222 right now and want how to get to 160. I log every day, go to the gym everyday and love to meet new people. Add me!

Best of luck to you!
  • bhfood
    bhfood Posts: 77
    Options
    Hi, originally I had 50 lbs to lose. I was 205 at my top wt and now 170 and I have 35-40 more to go. You can add me I would be happy to be your friend and lend encouragement and support. :):love: