What will your 'weight loss reward' be?

Options

Replies

• ChelleBalady
    Options
    Shopping spree & a major hair color change. :-)
  • deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    So excited! I have 21 pounds to go by my birthday in June. The deal is if I hit it, I'm going away overnight to the city. Day 1 will be a shopping spree (out of both necessity and luxury lol - a whole new wardrobe at once!!) Day 2 will be a full spa day. The extra plus of this is that, I'm a mom to 4 kids under 5 years old, so my days are busy and never ending, so I'm really looking forward to the quiet down time with no demands put on me - going to start looking for some books to bring with me - I never get uninterupted time to read!!

SO excited!

Here's a question for you all while we're on the topic - my goal is 140 pounds which is 10 pounds under my wedding day weight ... however, I KNOW after 4 kids and different type of training (in the past I was "naturally" skinny, now I"ll be lifting weight ect to get there) so I feel unsure about hitting the exact number. I might be at 150 pounds but with more muscle and less body fat and be perfectly happy! How does everyone else feel about the "need" to get the exact number on the scale, or are you all just about what feels good... ??
  • Sallybeee_fit
    Sallybeee_fit Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Reverse cowgirl :tongue:

Hahahah!!!

that wooould make it easier!!! hmmmm :laugh:

LMFAO!! what she said
  • JerseyGirl081
    JerseyGirl081 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My biggest reward would be my new found health. Being active, strong, happy! :smile: But I plan on rewarding myself with a new tattoo :glasses: , a boudoir photography session :love: :tongue: :blushing: and my first ever bikini :wink: and of course a shopping spree for some new clothes to compliment my new healthy lifestyle.:flowerforyou:
  • hannyz08
    hannyz08 Posts: 31
    Options
    A tattoo on my hot new body, and a bikini to show off said body. Last time I wore a bikini I was 5. Since then my love handles have just been too much!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    New Wardrobe. And pretty much treating myself to what I want, to make me feel even better and look better!
  • Netwalks
    Netwalks Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots and lots of new clothes!
  • lanniethomas
    Options
    A new pair of Christain Louboutin and a clothing shopping spree. I just had a baby 3 months ago, so this will be both a reward and my cut gift. I call it my cut gift because I didn't push this little one out, I had an emergency C-section.
  • JodiSheree
    Options
    A bikini.
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Motorcycle

NIceeeeeeeeeeeee

New tattoo I think.
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    A 13 day cruise to Italy from Florida and 3 weeks to tour the beautiful country, with my wife!

That is the most amazing reward! I am so jealous!!
  • mclamby
    mclamby Posts: 8
    Options
    New wardrobe and skin removal surgery one day.
  • frenzytime517
    frenzytime517 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    A whole new wardrobe, plus shoes and accessories to go with it. :)
  • SweetJoanne
    SweetJoanne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    If I get to my goal weight of 145 lbs my boyfriend is going to take me away to a sunny destination and pay for the trip, so have a great goal ahead of me gives you incentive, but it is hard going though. I have not been able to exercise much due to hip problem and had a hip replacement in Dec but I am trying as hard as I can and will get there.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a shoulder/quarter sleeve tattoo, which was my 65 pound reward, when I hit 85 I will be buying a new wardrobe(which includes shorts, i haven't worn them in public since i was maybe 13) and a new road bike.
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Not dying.
  • larido51
    larido51 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been fat/chunky my whole life so finally having a flat stomach will be an amazing reward. I've been browsing mechanical Swiss watches for a while but can't justify the cost and might reward myself with one when I reach my goal.
  • iceman7840
    iceman7840 Posts: 110
    Options
    Nothing.

Just be happy that I am back to where I should be and focus on maintaining a fit and healthy lifestyle.
  • bethanykf
    bethanykf Posts: 68
    Options
    My reward will be one of necessity. At goal I will be half the size I am so I'm going to need a new wardrobe. The real reward will be looking and feeling better and living longer.
  • lisad1971
    lisad1971 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    A Tiffany & Co. bow ring. That way I can look down at my hand and always be reminded of reaching my goal weight. Which according to FitBit should be February 4, 2014 :)

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP04382&mcat=148204&cid=287466&search_params=s+5-p+7-c+287466-r+101323338-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!