Options
    Party size chocolate
    Peanut butter (be careful with it!)
    Coffee/tea with cream/sugar/honey etc

Get creative.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    A medium honeycrisp apple chopped into cubes. Cook (in the microwave works) with 2 teaspoons brown sugar and some cinnamon. It's about 100 calories of delicious.

Berries cooked with a half cup of oatmeal and brown sugar on top

Apple by itself
  • grapefruitannie
    grapefruitannie Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    25g of milk chocolate covered raisins yummy just had some lol
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    Oreo crisp
  • Rosegardenia
    Rosegardenia Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    sugar free jelly with fruit in it. Depends on the fruit and the jelly, but about 50cals usually. Not so great for clean eating, so if you are into that then maybe just fruit - or freeze a really ripe banana and then blend it with some fresh berries/other fruit or a nut butter or some coconut milk - cals dependent on what you blend it with but it is lovely and meets most clean eating requirements.
  • ratellcm
    ratellcm Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    15 dark chocolate covered espresso beans = 96cal
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Special K bars come in at 80-90 cals and come in all kinds of fruity and chocolate flavours. :smile:
  • emmaciation_
    Options
    A medium honeycrisp apple chopped into cubes. Cook (in the microwave works) with 2 teaspoons brown sugar and some cinnamon. It's about 100 calories of delicious.

So much this. But I go without sugar, I find microwaving the apple with cinnamon is sweet enough!
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    i've been eating quaker's "stila" oat cookie bar. They have blueberry, strawberry, apple cinnamon flavors. 100 calories per bar, and not too expensive (usually less than 2 bucks a box, but I recently found them at my dollar store yay!)
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Cracker Jack. One box is 120. Or buy a 4 oz. bag and re-bag into 4 portions.

Mix a box of angle food cake mix thoroughly with a box of any other kind. Put 3 T. of the powder in a mug and 2 T. of water. Nuke for 1 minute. Makes a tasty cupcake for 50-80 cals.
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Skinny cows!
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    1 Somoa girl scout cookie is 75 calories. Depending on which flavor you get, the BoomChicaPop popcorn is under 100 calories for a cup. One of them you can even have 2 cups for under 100.
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options

So much this. But I go without sugar, I find microwaving the apple with cinnamon is sweet enough!

I like cooked apples but not keen on fresh apples so this will be great ! Just bought cinnamon too. Yum
  • texasgrower
    Options
    Jello sugar free pudding - 60 calories
    Fiber One Brownie - 90 calories
    Fiber One Chewy Bar Chocolate Carmel & Pretzel - 90 Calories
    Russell Stover Sugar Free Mint Patty - 60 Calories
    Tic Tac (various flavors)- 1 Calorie
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm in the uk so we don't have the same packaged goods.

We do have snack packs of biscuits (cookies), and my OH does have cadburys animals, fingers, Jamie dodgers, breakaways and the like as her daily treat.

I prefer to make something myself thou.

Keep meaning to try apple slices with peanut butter but apples make my face screw up if they aren't sweet ????
  • jessicabell9461
    jessicabell9461 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm in the UK too.

I love
    Mini Toffee Crisp bars - 99cals
    Microwaved Apple Chunks, sugar and cinnamon, with a small scoop of ice cream - 150cals ish - It's like having apple crumble without the crumble topping.
    Strawberries dipped in a melted mini chocolate bar - 120cals ish
    KitKat - 107cals
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Frozen red grapes are delish!
  • planetshark
    planetshark Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great question! As a fitness trainer and nutritionist, I can tell you that your BEST bets ain't gonna be found on the processed food aisle - or even 'health food section' of your local market ... My all-time fave choices would be a few strawberries dipped in a square of melted dark chocolate, inserting a popsicle stick and freezing some low fat real fruit Greek yogurt AFTER removing at least 1/2 the fruit at the bottom, or a small hand-full of those Emerald brand dark chocolate dusted almonds.

Some other ideas include:
    One small apple (70 calories) drizzled with half a tablespoon of honey (32 calories): 102 calories
    Six dried apricots: 100 calories
    One and a half Newman's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups: 90 calories
    30 frozen grapes: 101 calories
    One four-ounce cup of Santa Cruz Organic Applesauce (50 calories) topped with eight chopped peanuts (47 calories): 97 calories
    One Julie's Organic Sorbet Bar: 60 calories

You can also dry many fruits in the oven and by doing so, their sweetness is enhanced, yet NOT their calories - and their nutrient value is actually enhanced.

For more cool ideas, see: http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes_menus/recipe_slideshows/see_it_make_it_chocolate_treats
  • MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi...I agree about the frozen red grapes, they are totally delicious. Also, home made "Ice Cream Sandwiches". 1 Chocolate graham cracker split in half add cool whip (or lite cool whip) and freeze. No sugar added fudgescicle and Marino's italian ice (every flavor except chocolate) are 100 calories.