NEW and NEED MOTIVATIONAL FRIENDS:)

Options
Hi guys, so ive been hearing alot about this webite and app so I decided to give it a try. Im still new with it but so far I like it. I love how I can see everyones updates...(thats motivation):)

Im 22, nursing student and I work at the hopsital. With that being said its hard to eat right and workout while im on the go. But now that I can track everything i do and eat, this shouldnt be that bad. I just really get lazy at times and need a little push so hopefully I can meet new people so we can help each other out:)

Replies

• PakiBoom
    PakiBoom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hollaa back from the snow land.... Canada !
  • Jasminexnicole
    Options
    Canada huh? How cool. Im way down south in hot old texas. Ill add you.
  • mjpbgtd
    mjpbgtd Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Let's motivate! I too need motivation... it seems to come and go!
  • cocobuny
    cocobuny Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im a HSA bachelor student and stay at home mom. I am always looking for motivational supportive people that can help me stay on track. Lets get it ...lol
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    Im a university student and work part time as well, so i know how busy it gets.

Feel free to add me!
  • Im Vanessa, and I need motivation too. I'm a full time student and next semester I'm going to get my degree, and I'm a waitress. I need motivational friends. So please, add me. I love you all. :bigsmile:
  • eford79
    eford79 Posts: 6
    Options
    I just started today.. I am a recent college student, been a stay at home mom for the last 2 years and packed on SEVERAL lbs.. I really need some motivational friends to keep me wanting to do this..
  • fit4life_13
    Options
    Hi, Im Shanelle. Im 20 and a college sophomore from Michigan. I'm just starting on this site and I need motivation as well. Add Me! :)
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am 31 and I am on a journey to lose 150 pounds and have been on this for a month and I am down 23 pounds right now. So this site is very helpful.

Anyone can add me if they want.
  • waitfortheweightloss
    Options
    Here for motivational support :) im on here everyday and really am seeing the results in myself :) feel free to add :)
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me :) Same goes for anyone on here. I log on daily & try to get motivation to everyone
  • ShanteA13
    ShanteA13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!