Legs!!

Options
My question is i've always had bulky legs not in the good way though. I want them more toned and less fat looking.
Advice please? :)

Replies

• AAL94LBB
    AAL94LBB Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem! The weight falls off everywhere else except my thighs. I find that jogging on the treadmill works pretty well. As well, I did the 30 day challenge a few months back and lost a couple inches on my thighs from that as well.
  • Mermaidyo
    Mermaidyo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem! The weight falls off everywhere else except my thighs. I find that jogging on the treadmill works pretty well. As well, I did the 30 day challenge a few months back and lost a couple inches on my thighs from that as well.

I love me some cardio! thank you :)
  • lluulluu
    lluulluu Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I find the elliptical . really helps tone my legs
  • sailorsgirl86
    Options
    Hips & thighs have always & will always been my problem area.

Squats & running :)
  • andreagreen1974
    andreagreen1974 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wall Squats, biking does wonders for quads as well. I have hated my thighs since I've been a small child. But for the first time in my life, I have quad definition!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I've always had large calves. As I lost weight, even my calves didn't look as big. I did weight lifting (Chalene Extreme) and lots of cardio. Good luck--I'm sure you'll look great by the time you reach your goal. :flowerforyou:
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    Squats, dead lifts, lunges, running, cycling, swimming ... in fact any leg exercise will help. What have you tried so far? What are you doing currently?
  • Mermaidyo
    Options
    Right now I zumba about 5X a week hour each. I do squats,jumping squats,lunges,lunge kicks.. I'm so so very new so it's been 2months so far so I guess i'm just giddy about the process. also any advice is much appreciated :) I work out at home by the way I do bicep curls etc with the hand weights.
  • Mermaidyo
    Options
    I've always had large calves. As I lost weight, even my calves didn't look as big. I did weight lifting (Chalene Extreme) and lots of cardio. Good luck--I'm sure you'll look great by the time you reach your goal. :flowerforyou:
    that's exactly my problem area is the calves! thank you for the encouragement :)
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    Right now I zumba about 5X a week hour each. I do squats,jumping squats,lunges,lunge kicks.. I'm so so very new so it's been 2months so far so I guess i'm just giddy about the process. also any advice is much appreciated :) I work out at home by the way I do bicep curls etc with the hand weights.

Hey, you are doing all the right things, maybe you are perhaps expecting results a wee bit hastily ...

Patience my friend ... good things come to those who wait ... and work hard of course!

Seriously, the results will come if you carry on as you are ;o)
  • Mermaidyo
    Options
    [/quote]

Hey, you are doing all the right things, maybe you are perhaps expecting results a wee bit hastily ...

Patience my friend ... good things come to those who wait ... and work hard of course!

Seriously, the results will come if you carry on as you are ;o)
    [/quote]

You're very much right. I'm just so happy with the results i've gotten so far. :) Thank you!!