NSV-pants too big :)

Options
miller32807
miller32807 Posts: 78 Member
I've only lost about 11 lbs (from around 210, down to 199 since the beginning of the year), so some days I get a little down that I'm losing the weight so slowly, even though I know slow is healthier. Well, when I first bought my work pants, they fit me great without a belt. Now, if I don't wear a belt, I am constantly pulling them up. And I've gone down another notch on my belt!!! Yay!!!

Replies

• MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the best feeling!!!!! I am down from a tight 24 to a little bit loose 18.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! :)
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I love the nsvs! I'm english, so I clicked on this, because I had the nsv this week of MY pants being too big. My 6 year old pointed it out! Except pants to an american are different to pants to a brit!
    Well done anyway :)
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I love the feeling of baggy pants!! LOL For now, anyways... I've lost 16 lbs since January 1, and I've gotten into 2 different pair of pants that I haven't worn in over 4 years. Also, all my work clothes (scrubs) are very loose and comfortable these days! :)
  • SalonBoi
    SalonBoi Posts: 60
    Options
    Just thought I'd say congrats and that I had the exact NSV as well.. It was such s pleasant surprise for sure...
  • sundy2603
    sundy2603 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats! My work pants are really baggy now that i have lost 25 lbs.
  • miller32807
    miller32807 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone. And yes, it IS such a great feeling!!! I had a couple people at work tell me they could tell I'd lost weight, but I'm like, "It's not that much, so you can't really tell!!" lol And then I realized my pants were too big for me without the belt (I've been wearing the belt for about 2 months now because it's "dress code" at work). Then the belt went in a notch and I was like, "WOW!!!" lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!