I need friends !

Options
2»

Replies

• lookingatfuture
    Options
    We all need friends and I am in the same boat, have over 100 to lose and just starting out. I need all the support I can get and making friends is a bonus. I have alot of issues and used alot of my health problems to be my excuse for gaining when I needed to lose. been overweight for way to long and dont want to have surgery to lose it I want to do it the healthy way so I plan on taking it off the right way but for sure taking it off. So please add me cause I need friends to! Looking at the future and feeling better and looking better and enjoying life for alot longer.
  • yurika975
    yurika975 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have alot to lose(50-80 lbs) I understand how you feel. It gets harder to lose as we get older. It is not impossible! You have taken the first step. You joined and posted. There are lots of people and tools to help. I'll send you a friend request. I could use more friends too.
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a invite now. I log on daily Anyone else on here please feel free to add me as well. Good luck everyone!
  • PurpleCupcakes07
    Options
    You can add me I need buddies as well:)
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started here with 160 pounds to lose and still have about 85 to go. I will be here for a long, long time :)
  • mcruseturner
    mcruseturner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Haha, I was just thinking I need friends too, so I will friend request you and anyone else who wants to add me please do, I only have one friend so far, still pretty new to this :)
  • valeriebelle2
    valeriebelle2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im in!! please add if you need support! i need some also. most of the people i add dont log in so i have to delete them :(
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I've been on here for about four months. Anyone can add me. I'm on daily and try to motivate everyone.
  • 1diggs
    1diggs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have over 100 pounds
  • TwinkiesNKetchup
    Options
    Hey good for you sticking your neck out and trying so hard. I'd be honored to be your friend. Good luck!
  • averylopez
    averylopez Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well!! I am looking for new MFP friends!!. My story is I lost over 110lbs about 11 years ago and work at it everyday to keep it off! I have been on MFP for about a year now and track my food almost everyday faithfully. It is an awesome way to stay accountable for everything you eat and a great way to track exercise. I lost my weight by following Weight Watchers so take a look at my food journal for ideas if you want to!! Good luck you will do GREAT!!
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP we are all for you......:bigsmile: