The BEST dip recipes ever

Options
2»

Replies

• ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Start with your arms fully extended, knees bent slightly. Slowly lower yourself until your elbows are 90 degrees, then push through extending your arms, making sure to rock as little as possible. Rinse and repeat

Makes: Perfect Dips

Ahhh - those are wonderful dips but not perfect. They put too much strain on ones knees, thus possible causing injury. But they are very good indeed.

Wait, what? Strain on your knees?
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Start with your arms fully extended, knees bent slightly. Slowly lower yourself until your elbows are 90 degrees, then push through extending your arms, making sure to rock as little as possible. Rinse and repeat

Makes: Perfect Dips

Ahhh - those are wonderful dips but not perfect. They put too much strain on ones knees, thus possible causing injury. But they are very good indeed.

Wait, what? Strain on your knees?

Haha - I completely read that the wrong way, so I'm gonna come back with...

Well of course it is. When you can hold yourself up, slip off the bars and land on your knees. That's a lot of strain on them, ya know. HAHAHA!
  • trccr
    trccr Posts: 2
    Options
    Love to see new healthy recipes to try!:smile:
  • njohnson1966
    njohnson1966 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • brilynn79
    brilynn79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Cilantro Jalepeno Ranch Dip

One bunch of cilantro
    1-2 fresh jalepeno (seeds optional for heat)
    16 oz of sour cream (can use lowfat, but I don't)
    1 pkg of ranch dip mix

Put cilantro and jalepenos into food processor and run until cut down to almost nothing. Add 16 oz of sour cream and one package of ranch dip mix and blend thoroughly until all ingredients are incorporated.

Let it sit for a few hours in the refrigerator before serving.

**** this one is so good it'll make you wanna kiss your mother-in-law****

Nice-Bump