Would like to see some uk open diarys!

Options
Really struggling with my main meals thinking that why im snacking alot in between!!!

So looking for some UK open diarys - im trying to eat around 1500-1600 kcals a day and see how it goes from there

Ta in advance xxxx

Replies

• F1uffy123
    F1uffy123 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi im from the uk. Mines open. My goal is 1700 but eat around 1500-1600
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura,

I have been on MFP for about two years but cannot figure out how to have my diary open. Feel free to add me though or you can see recipes and pictures of my meals on my blog... ameliasfooddiary.wordpress.com :)

Ax
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    hi mines open
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, it's not pretty, but it is open
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    to open diary, click food, then settings then scroll down simples eeep
  • toyger1
    toyger1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Mines open, although you might have to scroll along a bit, have the odd day when I forget to make an entry
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I have opened mine temporarily so feel free to have a look. I do a lot of my own cooking but also love curry. I try to prep lam my meals is this helps me judge cals in advance, particularly if I want to have wine at weekends!
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I had a peek at your diary. Are you getting hungry between meals and that is why you are snacking? You have quite a lot of carbs compared to protein there? Do you think that might make you feel hungry? Maybe swap some carb cals for protein cals and see how you get on? Just a thought.... 1500-1600 cals a day is a very sensible level for weight loss. Mine is at 1600 and working ok so far. I have a lot of weight to lose. Good luck with your journey!
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    I'm uk and open! I'm still working on changing my diet so expect to see sweet things most days :)
  • wiggawaggle
    wiggawaggle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'll make mine open too :)
  • ell5bell5
    ell5bell5 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and VERY honest. Feel free to add me
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! I aim for high protein and clean as possible for most of the week.
  • Slappydap
    Slappydap Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've only been here for 3 weeks, but my diary is open (don't take much notice of yesterdays entry though - Mothers day and although a little over cals (not good food choices).

Feel free to check out the last 3 weeks though

J x
  • nik2710
    nik2710 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi mine is open, eat around 1500 - 1600, not always healthy though. Feel free to add me.
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I had a peek at your diary. Are you getting hungry between meals and that is why you are snacking? You have quite a lot of carbs compared to protein there? Do you think that might make you feel hungry? Maybe swap some carb cals for protein cals and see how you get on? Just a thought.... 1500-1600 cals a day is a very sensible level for weight loss. Mine is at 1600 and working ok so far. I have a lot of weight to lose. Good luck with your journey!

Thank u for your comment - I will bear that in mine. I'm obsessed with carbs. Will look into more protein options xxx
  • lee_ramsell83
    Options
    Mines always open, my targets around 2000cals.

Feel free to take a look!
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi Mine is open also from UK. Anyone feel free to add.
  • madelongrin
    madelongrin Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well. Feel free to add! I am aiming for between 1400-1500 a day so feel free to add me. :-)
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    From Uk, open diary eating 1600 - feel free to add :)