More uk friends plzzzzzz

Options
Hi all I have been on MFP since the 1st of jan and even though I'm doing very well, I've lost 28 pound in 10 weeks woohoo and no I haven't been starving myself or anything, I have been doing this right :) , I was 240 pounds and now I'm 212 pounds the thing is
I would really love more uk motivation friends plz to keep me going
Thankyou :)

Replies

• Slappydap
    Slappydap Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenny

Fab results so far, you are doing really well.

I've only been with MFP for the last 3 weeks, previously lost 3st with WW, now trying to re-educate myself to eat sensibly (not low cal) & shift the last 10-14lbs.

I'm in Hertfordshire, have an open diary & would welcome some new friends, please feel free to add me.

jan x
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Very well done-look at my profile and if you cook from scratch and want more ideas send me a request
  • sizzy6
    sizzy6 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me I am in Cheshire, have been on here a while but only recently got my act together, I agree with all
    the above comments, this is a journey we are all on together!
  • chezz
    chezz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hi im from the uk feel free anyone to add me
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I am in Birmingham and I am happy to be friends with anyone with an open diary :)
  • Funnyfishat40
    Funnyfishat40 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in Cambs feel free to add me too! I've lost 25lbs and have 33 left to go, struggling a bit last week after lots
    of meetings with friends birthdays etc. but back on the waggon today

Keep posting xx
  • duttmart79
    Options
    Hi Im Martin from Staffordshire, feel free to add me, Ive been on here a week and lost a few lbs alreayd so I'm happy :-)

Martin
  • mahak14
    mahak14 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me i am from uk
    :)
    your progress looks great :)
  • Lbriggs82
    Lbriggs82 Posts: 58
    Options
    I'm in Northern Ireland, feel free to add me. Keep up the good work! :happy:
  • Jaikagen
    Jaikagen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, im in Staffs, about 1/4 of the way there \o/ feel free to add me
  • cheliki
    cheliki Posts: 33
    Options
    Hello I'm Chelsea from Hertfordshire add me if you like!! x
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Here come the UK-ers coming out of hiding from our American counterparts lol
  • ACatherineC
    Options
    I'm in London, feel free to add me :-)
  • d3gus
    d3gus Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    HI I'm from stafford/wolves area, been on here a few weeks, being dieting since Jan 9th and have lost 23lb so far, got a long journey ahead but cut it down into manageable 30lb chunks - first goal nearly reached ! gone back to the gym 3 times a week and walk my dog every day. Have banished potatoes/pasta/rice and bread except for 1 day a week and feel great on it - no cravings! I feel that i can do it this time x feel free to add me anyone.
  • Emmielia
    Emmielia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Im from Lancashire area and would love buddies on here so far I have lost 24.5lb since the 7th Jan start weight 231lbs now 206.5 :D feel free to add
  • duttmart79
    Options
    HI I'm from stafford/wolves area, been on here a few weeks, being dieting since Jan 9th and have lost 23lb so far, got a long journey ahead but cut it down into manageable 30lb chunks - first goal nearly reached ! gone back to the gym 3 times a week and walk my dog every day. Have banished potatoes/pasta/rice and bread except for 1 day a week and feel great on it - no cravings! I feel that i can do it this time x feel free to add me anyone.

Well done, your doing very well x

Martin
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Another UKer here so i've sent you a friend request.

I opened my account well over a year ago when I was feeling a bit bloaty then did sod all about it until February this year when I had my epiphany!

There is some really good advice on here and it's helped keep me motivated as I head into week 4.

My only advice is to log everything - and I mean everything! It's surprising how all the little bits and bobs add up calorie-wise.

I'm keen to introduce exercise now rather than just walking so if you've any suggestions, I'm all ears (and a great big belly too!)
  • aaleigha1
    aaleigha1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I am in north wilts anyone can feel free to add me
    I lose slow so will be here for quite some time - but I wont be giving up :):)