30 DS vs Ripped in 30?

Options
Hey everyone,

I just started the Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 program and was wondering if anyone else has tried this program. I see a lot of people have had good results with 30 DS. Has anyone done both of these programs? I want to know which one is better.

Replies

• flower_chops
    flower_chops Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I completed 30DS and am on day 3 of RI30 now. RI30 is definitely more intense (and only one level 1!) and I'm working up a good sweat whereas although 30DS was good at easing me back into exercise now I can do it without too much worry. If you are just starting exercising I'd probably recommend 30DS (free to download on Youtube if you decide it's the one for you) or if want more of a challenge your RI30.
  • VSeed2008
    VSeed2008 Posts: 22
    Options
    I did 30 DS and then went right into Ripped in 30, I would have to say that Ripped in 30 is definitely harder! Both have been shown great results but if you are a beginner then start with 30 DS. Good luck :)
  • puppy_amor
    puppy_amor Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input. I like to workout and wanted to add something new to my routine to try and boost my weight loss. I think I will continue with Ripped in 30, I really enjoyed it on the first day!