Just introducing myself

Options
lois1231
lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
My name is Lois. I need to lose over a 100 pounds. Have been doing my fitness pal for about 4 weeks now and have lost 17 pounds. It is time to get serious about losing weight.

Replies

• AndraSales
    Options
    Wow! 17lbs! That's amazing, well done. It takes a lot of commitment to do that so you should give yourself a massive pat on the back! And every pound lost is a pound nearer to your goal. Good luck with your journey and keep up the hard work. I'll add you as a friend so you can let me know how you get on.
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Lois (my mom's name, so I felt an instant connection to you). Glad you have made the commitment to MFP and you are doing an incredible job by already using the tool and posting on the forum.

I don't have all the answers, but am pretty good (at least on weekdays) of offering support and encouragement. I will send you a friend request and we can support each other along the way!
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I log on here daily. I try to give support to everyone on my list :) Anyone on here please feel free to add me as well :)

PS Lois, your name won't be hard for me to remember since it's my mom's name as well :P
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Julie! I have been here for awhile and have lost 74 pounds (would be about 90-95 but I fell off the bandwagon and had a gain to re-lose). I still need to lose about 85-90 more so I will be here for a long time yet. I log on daily (usually several times a day) and always give support to my 200 +/- pals.

Feel free to add me :) anyone can