I went from a size 26W to a size 16

Options
when I began in December 2011 I weighed 250 pounds and wore a size 26W. I am now a size 16 on my bottom and a size 12/14 on my top. so far I lost 68 pounds. 41 more pounds till my goal weight. when I reach my goal my total weight loss =110 pounds.

Replies

• redheadedgal
    redheadedgal Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    congrats to you!! That is absolutely amazing!
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Way 2 Go!!!! You are definitely an inspiration to me!!!!

I gotta ask this question...How tall are you? I ask becaus I too started at approx 250 (but a size 22)....Haven't tried on any clothes just yet to see where I am but my goal weight is 135...Just wondering....
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I am 5"4 inches tall. I'm a short one. My goal weight is 140 pounds. for my large frame build it would put me about a size 7/8. my secret to trying on clothes is when you notice your pants are really baggy or your shirts are really baggy. that is the time to try them on.
  • Shaunamax78
    Shaunamax78 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing accomplishment. I know you will make it to your goal. Way to go!!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! <3
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You are ROCKING this!!!
  • kristyash60
    Options
    Great Job!!! I started January 2nd and I've lost 15 pounds so far. I started @ a size 24 and I have noticed that 22's are getting loose. (I'm loving it) :) Feel free to add me.You are doing great and would love the support!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!