Replies

• Twins_mommy09
    Twins_mommy09 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look wonderful!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You have not only shown what it is to change your lifestyle but your spirit is one of a kind... I enjoy being on this journey with you.... Keep up the outstanding work and looking forward to an even better 2nd Yr...LOVE YOU!
  • mercymarque
    mercymarque Posts: 450
    Options
    that's great good tips
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Your dedication, commitment, and inspiration is contagious and I am so very proud of you. I am so thankful to have you as a friend here. :)
  • schaskes
    schaskes Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! I agree whole-heartedly with your 3 tips...especially the water! I am the same height as you and have reached my goal weight. Maintaining is hard...and not that different than losing! Question for you - what did you do for your "calorie cycling" and did it work for you?
  • xJustynax
    xJustynax Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You truly look like a different person.
    GO YOU!!! :)
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    Congratulations. You look fantastic - great job!
  • Chrissy26
    Chrissy26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great Job! And Great Advice!
    Thank you! :)
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    You look great WTG!
  • ursus_feminus
    ursus_feminus Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow... you look fantastic, all of your hard work has certainly paid off! Thanks for posting your pics, they are quite motivational and give the rest of us hope!
  • Cavallo10
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You are a Rockstar! Your before and after pictures are inspirational and you are such a great MFP buddy! Congrats on this journey, you are doing amazing!
  • Annieminnesota
    Annieminnesota Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Soooooooooo proud of you my friend!! You look HOT!!!!!!!!
  • dearly4ever
    dearly4ever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, keep up the good work! Thanks for being such an inspiration
  • skinnyiverson
    Options
    What an inspiration :noway: . Keep up the great work!
  • sundy2603
    sundy2603 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    so much success and you look great!
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You look great.& I don't know if it's just the photo... but you've got *amazing* calves.
  • Mommydearest06
    Mommydearest06 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW, go girl. You have done awesome. I'm trying to get where your at and thus far has lost 14.6 pounds since End of January. Seeing your progress and accomplishments pushes me more. Great determination.
  • rrumbolt
    rrumbolt Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    :smile: i agree with you.. anyone can do it with right determination...you look fantastic.. but you also look fantastic on the inside now.. your heart is thanking you...great job
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look toned, healthy and sexy! Congrats, all of your hard work has paid off. :))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!