Options

Replies

• Ninnylicious
    Options
    My tattoo's and my creativity... maybe a little bit of my cuteness too :P
  • zuzuanne88
    zuzuanne88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    For me my weight issues overshadow everything...I literally dont like my self physically at all.I'm hoping to change this after i take the weight off.
  • jovianstorms
    jovianstorms Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ooh interesting question. I love thaaaat.. I'm really curious and will go out of my way to learn, that I'm interested in everything under the sun and beyond, and that even if I don't want to do something I'll figuratively get up and do it anyway [if it's ultimately beneficial]
  • Thesarahmonster
    Thesarahmonster Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I find that I have a lot of features that I like about myself! :) It's a good thing to think about regularly as to not get discourages by other things you are in the processing of changing.

So I guess for me the list would be: my sense of humor, my eyes, my *Ahem* chest, my legs, my hair, and also I'm a great cook :)
  • takahiroki
    takahiroki Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Physically, something like my eyes, or my height. Personality wise, I like how caring I am, and 'strong'. [i think so anyways!]
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Personality wise, nothing. Physically, clear face with no acne.
  • Sunny____
    Sunny____ Posts: 214
    Options
    Honestly, not one single thing. I have body dis morphemic disorder and because of it I developed social anxiety. This is a self diagnosis, lol. But it is probably true.
  • firstloveyourself
    firstloveyourself Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have an amazing singing voice. I've been in classical opera training for 10 years.

Physically? I've been told by more than one person that I have a hell of a booty :blushing:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,619 Member
    Options
    That I'm loud
    That I don't conform to standard fitness advice (I appeal to science)
    That I don't give a rat's *kitten* about what people may think about me
    That I sincerely enjoy helping others that really need it
    That my genetics from my parents are good

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • griffga1
    griffga1 Posts: 31
    Options
    I love that I have a neck again :happy:
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, nothing I can think of my physical self. I love that I can empathize with people. Its not always a fun thing to feel others pain and sadness, but I think it makes me kinder and gentler person. I also love that I have the ability to make people laugh when they need to.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I really couldn't give a &$): what anyone else thinks about me or the way I go about my life.

It simplifies life greatly I find.

Wine anyone?
  • IIFerdi
    IIFerdi Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    always seeing the bright side of things
    Not caring about what others think of me
    My swift reaction to bull****
    Not talking **** about other people.
  • kaybelieve
    kaybelieve Posts: 118
    Options
    Although this seemed a chore at times I’m learning to love my ability to always be myself.
    Before I meet a new person, or someone I’m trying to impress I think “Okay Kayleigh, tone it down.” But as soon as the first greeting’s exchanged I’m as Kayleigh as ever! I’m a very out-going person and I can’t hide it. I’m not one to be shy, and although sometimes I’d rather be the cute, quite girl I’ve got to accept I’m going to be the loud one and, why should that be a bad thing? I make people laugh, may as well make the most of who I am.
    When it comes to things I love about me physically, well that’s still in progress.
  • nettip
    nettip Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My boobs that say big not matter what weight i am ( from a teen was a dd, 2 babies, lost 3 stone 2 yrs ago now a g )

And my tattoos they are the parts of me i choose, my kids names, my grandads nautical star so i can always find him, and my lily off my husband( a flower that will never die).
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    my skin, my smile, the fact that i look 10 years younger than my actual age, and i 'm a very good mom
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    My back (no more rolls!)
    My collarbones
    My waist
    My toes-I never wear uncomfortable shoes so they're still cute!
    My belly button
    My classic Greek face
    My capacity for joy
    My courage
  • debege
    debege Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sarah, I would love to be able to cook better. My husband would like that too.

Anybody else??
  • txbelle01
    txbelle01 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    to believe that with God all things are possible! Have Faith in yourself and a higher power and you will succeed in anything you do. I'm not trying to be a holy roller but I have found that Faith can get you through anything! :)
  • debege
    debege Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I agree that my faith is a part of why I am changing. Not only does it make me believe that I can do it, but I am striving to be closer to the way God intended me to be. He gave me a wonderful body that I have destroyed with some bad decisions.