Ladies only

Options
Does anyone else find that they just can't stop eating during TOTM?
Aaaaah!

Replies

• Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I crave chocolate not bad food
  • cdanie13
    cdanie13 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    GAH! Yes.....and I crave everything that is not good!!
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Yep and it's carbs, carbs, and more carbs.
  • 1GeorgiaPeach
    Options
    OMG! Yes all I want to do to eat
  • KendraJanay
    Options
    I crave chocolate!!!!!!!!!!! I dnt even eat chocolate dat much but when its dat time... .. ..OMG!!! It's like i hv to hv it
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    It got better my second month in but the cravings.. yeah... ouch.
    However, I read that our metabolism speeds up to take care of this, so I tend to give in to it a bit :)
  • gracetoo
    gracetoo Posts: 29
    Options
    The few days before and then during. It is like for 7 days of the month I am ruled by my stomach! It's brutal!
    I guess it wouldn't be SO bad if I wanted broccoli or kale, nope deep fry and chocolate.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Yep and it's carbs, carbs, and more carbs.

Yep.....i was doing so bloody well as we'll : (

I have not stopped eating porridge and bread with PB?....urrrrrrgggghhhhhh! Probably have a loaf in my stomach, and now the snow........arrrrrggghhhhh.......more food
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    i find i don't want to eat during. I graze constantly for a couple days before but once the cramps kick in i just want to take painkillers and lay absolutely still for three days - and definitely not put anything else in my stomach lol
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    The opposite happens to me due to nausea... Blessing and a curse I guess :grumble:
  • baja572
    baja572 Posts: 94
    Options
    :flowerforyou: carbs, sweet carbs and more sweet carbs:sick:
  • _mrsgigi_
    _mrsgigi_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I dont think i ever really noticed, but its here, so i guess i will have to find out.. Usually i'm really sick, sooo i think i'd b to sick to eat.
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Yup. We call it "locust mode" in our household. What's funny is that my partner and I crave different things. She craves crunchy, carby things. I crave salty, or better yet salty and sweet, things. It's insane.
  • chickpeas1
    chickpeas1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I crave pastry, sugar, pastry cake and erm . . pastry. Dreading next week :/ lol
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I mentioned this to someone today!
    I've come on today.. and if you go check out my diary..
    I've ate next to nothing, day 1 I hate eating so much. Makes me really sick :(
    Day two.. every type of cake, PLZ!! I get so bad for chocolate :( Gonna try kick it this week..
  • victoriasophiaa
    Options
    i do tooo! its sucksss):
  • travlinggirl
    Options
    carbs carbs and more carbs, not sure how I will ever get over that craving, but I'm working on it.:ohwell:
  • Shanekhyl
    Shanekhyl Posts: 31
    Options
    Yes chocolate mmmmm but I try to limit myself!!
  • Atojiso
    Atojiso Posts: 15
    Options
    The few days before and then during. It is like for 7 days of the month I am ruled by my stomach! It's brutal!
    I guess it wouldn't be SO bad if I wanted broccoli or kale, nope deep fry and chocolate.

Hehe I read that as "deep fried chocolate"... which sounds about right for the cravings. ;)
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Ugh yes. I crave salty stuff and chips and salsa etc. I gorge often times. :sad: