Looking for other busy moms

Options
2»

Replies

• Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 5 who also works full time. Happy to share any knowlege that might be of help to you. :)
  • jbhmac
    jbhmac Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of a 2 year-old busy girl and work part-time. My husband works a lot-so I am on my own a lot! It's pretty hard to find time to work out. I try to squeeze in a half-hour high intensity workout most days of the week. Feel free to add me-all of you fellow mommies (and daddies)! Um-I also have to confess that I just ate a piece of chocolate birthday cake-sorry-just had to put it out there...
  • 1980karen
    1980karen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Gosh, there's so many of us busy mams! I've got a boy and a girl (2,4), work 3 days a week has a husband who works shifts so only manage 1-2 workouts per week. Would love some other women in a similar situation for that bit encouragement and support. Please add me and that goes to anyone reading this! X
  • Gemmax0902
    Gemmax0902 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me, I'm a single mum to a gorgeous 9yr old little princess. I'm a full time Beauty Advisor for Boots and we have a house full of pets including 4 dogs, 2 cats, 2 bearded dragons and a 4ft tropical fish tank.

So I totally understand how hard it is to juggle working out and keeping everything else going.

Gemma xxx
  • MrsCarrieRobinson
    MrsCarrieRobinson Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I understand where you are coming from. I have 2 awesome kids that require all of my time and energy. Between school, hockey, ball hockey, ballet, soccer and swimming lessons. We ALWAYS have something going on. I depend heavily on my slow cooker. I am married but my husband works a lot. I spend more time with his laundry than I do with him hahaha. I appreciate that he works so hard to support our family but that does mean he is not much help with the kids or around the house. Spare time for exercise and healthy meals is hard to find and when I do find the time I am lacking ambition. Its a bit of a vicious cycle. I am working to find a good balance, it will all fall in to place eventually...I hope :)
  • gracetoo
    gracetoo Posts: 29
    Options
    That is me too!

I'd love some new friends, especially mummy friends who 'get' the busyness!
    Feel free to add me!
    It's tough trying to do something for yourself when the better part of your life is for someone else!
  • phillrachel
    Options
    Add me. I work full time, go to school part time, have two young girls, a house and a husband who is rarely home. I try to fit in the gym three days a week but its difficult and that seems to just maintain my weight rather than help me lose weight.

I really only want to lose 5 pounds or so. Have little willpower and find I'm eating unhealthy convenience foods rather than nutrient rich foods. I grew up eating way too much fast food and am now trying to make a lifestyle change to healthier foods, but I need quick things that are healthy.

Total understand you on not having time to get it all done!
  • tawanda25
    tawanda25 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I am a busy mom who works full time of 3 children. I love being a mom and support my children. It's tough having time for myself too. Would love to connect to other busy moms on our journey.
  • sexymom04
    sexymom04 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I'm a mom of 4 of my own and 3 step children ages 5 to 25, so pretty busy....lol