58 lbs down :) I owe most of it to Zumba!

Options
13»

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    The sites tell me that I should lose another 40 lbs, but I am not entirely too sure about that... I will probably just keep plugging along until my birthday in September and then re-evaluate then.

I duuno. You look fantabulous to me! And if you feel healthy, don't worry about it. You aren't some standard measure that can be applied to everyone to tell you what to weigh.

Cheers!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    So confident! I know I've had those crying at the photo moments. Glad you turned it around to something positive for you and your basketball team, er, I mean kids! :happy:
  • marand94608
    marand94608 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I gotta try this Zumba. Everyone seems to love it.
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I love Zumba too. You look great!
  • bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look great thanks for sharing. I LOVE Zumba too! I haven't taken a class but hope to soon. Great work and good for you for listening to your body when deciding how much more to lose. Not all those bmi estimates are right imo.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I love zumba and now I found a class I like even better called Ripped. I lost 40 lbs 2 years ago. I am about 20 lbs more than weigh watcher wants me but that is ok, it is what I want. Find what is right for you!
  • proboho
    proboho Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Love Zumba, an addict in fact. We do hardcore Zumba really gets the happy hormones going.
  • sparky916
    sparky916 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great! I have a WII I"m thinking of buying the video and doing it at home.
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    i love Zumba i do it everyday!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! You guys made my day!

Especially those who said I look good where I'm at. You do not know how far I've come and to get compliments like that just make my heart swell!

:heart: you all!
  • j_masher
    j_masher Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are just lovely! It really helps to find a program that you enjoy. We do not have any classes local so I do the DVDs and I benefited so much with weight loss, stronger and I even sleep better. I find myself shaking around even when not doing the exercises if a good song comes on the radio.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    You are just lovely! It really helps to find a program that you enjoy. We do not have any classes local so I do the DVDs and I benefited so much with weight loss, stronger and I even sleep better. I find myself shaking around even when not doing the exercises if a good song comes on the radio.

I :heart: Zumba and cannot begin to tell you how many times I've done the Car Salsa ! Ha ha! I get strange looks from people passing by.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!