Ladies only

Options

Replies

• AmberMahfouz
    Options
    I am feeling it right now.. I would love a steak and a fried onion along with some crawfish and cheesecake.. Maybe not all on one plate, but that is what I am craving lol!
  • slimhipsredlips
    Options
    Omg, yes! I crave ice cream like crazy!
  • mjhmjhmjh
    mjhmjhmjh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yes! Chips and crisps! Well, more than i normally do! I put on a few pounds à few days before too, but it all goes by the second day.
  • Sanslosingit
    Sanslosingit Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I crave carbs. Chips and chocolate lol. Anything sweet will do actually but I try to control it.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    It's quite normal to eat more right before and during your period. So is gaining water weight, having cramps, cursing at your ovaries etc..
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Yeah.

I combat it by making good food readily accessible and bad food not so easy to get. I always indulge a little bit. When I try to deprive during my TOM, the beast takes over.. and nobody wants to see that

I try not to beat myself up about it too much if I go over cals during my TOM, though. I just try not to go crazy and make up for it as soon as my mood swings are back in check.
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    YES.
    cravings are crazy during my TOM
    like most of y'all, it'S generally chocolate and carbs that I crave. ugh.
    oh and sometimes bananas!
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Yep and it's carbs, carbs, and more carbs.

Yep.....i was doing so bloody well as we'll : (

I have not stopped eating porridge and bread with PB?....urrrrrrgggghhhhhh! Probably have a loaf in my stomach, and now the snow........arrrrrggghhhhh.......more food

bread and nutella for me!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    you betcha its not just you at all
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I swear some days I feel like I could eat rocks. Not seriously but I really want to eat EVERYTHING in sight during TOM. It is terrible. Fortunately I usually end up losing 2 pounds the week after.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I feel like it starts two weeks before my period and then gets easier when my period ends. So, I have roughly ONE WEEK a month when I'm not fighting the beast.
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yes. I usually eat whatever I want and cry. And I don't exercise. It's a mess.
  • MBCook2
    MBCook2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    GAH! Yes.....and I crave everything that is not good!!

THIS^^ I hate it!!!!
  • jenniferswooten
    jenniferswooten Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm fighting it right now myself.
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I crave chocolate not bad food

THIS ! ;)
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I crave chocolate not bad food

me too!
  • whitneyas
    whitneyas Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Ah yes! Chocolate, steak tips and brie... my husband usually looks at me like I am a crazy person because I want it all at once!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Yep, sometimes...
  • haniay
    haniay Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don't necessarily have particular cravings (at least if I've been eating well leading up to that time), but I'm like a bottomless pit. The same food that would normally be totally satisfying just seems to disappear somewhere in an abyss and I'm in this perpetual state of feeling like eating would be a good idea. I wonder if there's some hormonal connection to whatever triggers the feeling of satisfaction in the brain.

Not that I've thought about it : )
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Yep. All the salty goodness I can cram down my throat.