Recommend a workout

Options
So I'm changing up my routine and I'm looking for good half an hour workout videos to do before work.
Can you recommend some? I have tone it up, jillian michaels 30ds and kickboxing. I only want half an hour ones though!! I go to the gym after work I just feel awesome when I start my day with a bit of a workout and save the really long hard stuff until the end of the day. Thanks!

Replies

• AngelaBianco82
    AngelaBianco82 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of Jillian Micheals workouts that are great. I mix and match them.....Body Revolution, Ripped in 30, No More trouble zones, and Fat Banish are great.

I'm a huge fan of Jillian and have almost all of her videos..

You can also try PX90, Insanity.....I've been doing Insanity and it's really intense so take it easy if you are not ripped like the people in the video. It's great cardio
  • AngelaBianco82
    AngelaBianco82 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of Jillian Micheals workouts that are great. I mix and match them.....Body Revolution, Ripped in 30, No More trouble zones, and Fat Banish are great.

I'm a huge fan of Jillian and have almost all of her videos..

You can also try PX90, Insanity.....I've been doing Insanity and it's really intense so take it easy if you are not ripped like the people in the video. It's great cardio

I forgot the Fat Banish and no more trouble are 40mins plus cool down....Insanity videos are anywhere from 30-40mins
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Love me some fitnessblender.com HIIT, kickboxing, booty and abs workouts. They're free :-)
  • thebuxompilgrim
    thebuxompilgrim Posts: 53 Member
    Options

Leslie also has a 20 minute video if you're pressed for time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df2gn6-w0dE
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    have u tried tae bo? its hella fun!!
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    the best workout is to get your butt off the couch and workout... doesnt have to be some fancy 20 minute dvd just workout and you will see your results
  • misfitswayoflife
    misfitswayoflife Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    the best workout is to get your butt off the couch and workout... doesnt have to be some fancy 20 minute dvd just workout and you will see your results
    uh thanks I do get off my butt. I'm not looking for a "fancy video" I'm looking for a guided workout because I enjoy them
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options

This... is definitely something I can do after a hard day of work. Thank you!
  • misfitswayoflife
    misfitswayoflife Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    thank you all! I'll definately check all those out thanks!!