Settling in...and finding it's never to late!

Options
I joined MFP not quite 6 weeks ago as a way to track my food and stay on goal for my weight loss journey. Along the way I have added a few friends and found how much I really appreciate their encouragement and words of support. I have read a few posts and made a few comments but felt as though maybe I shouldn't get to involved in case I don't stick to this.

I know I need to keep at it and I have done well my first 5 weeks. I lost 16 pounds and really noticed a difference for the first time this past weekend in the way my clothes fit.

I just had to accept that it is never to late to be happy and healthy and to keep working at my goals. I really am a people person and am not sure why I felt I couldn't post or comment much. I guess it's because I feel I don't have anything profound to say.

I may not have anything very profound to say but I know that I am slowly becoming a success story in my own journey and plan to continue to work at that. I am hoping one day to be able to encourage others as others have encouraged me these past 5 weeks. Never give up and remember - it's never to late!

Replies

• Quadzilla4425
    Options
    Hello and welcome. If after you review my profile and would like to add me please do. I can be quite motivational and funny. Either way all the best and have a great night