Sensa....anyone tried?

Options
Has anyone tried using Sensa? If so, did it work/not work, worth the money/not worth the money, and do you really not eat as much? Right now I'm only taking b12 vitamins and eating 1500 calories a day, but am looking to get a little extra help....

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    If you use the search button you will find loads of posts about this. The general concensus here is that magic faerie dust you sprinkle on your food is a waste of money.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Up the weights. That should help.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    To be honest....there is no such thing as getting a little extra help from a diet pill, fad, etc....and this includes sprinkles.
  • only_I12
    only_I12 Posts: 6
    Options
    I will try the weights, thank you :) ...i did search, and it's a mix...I think I'll stay with what I'm doing, plus weights
  • BitterGoil
    BitterGoil Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I feel a bit of a dope for trying it. I keep forgetting to sprinkle...
  • Marie_making_good
    Marie_making_good Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I truly love it. No way would I have lost the 35 lbs and not been completely stressed out all the time were it not for the Sensa. Sorry it has not worked for everyone, but it is nothing short of a miracle in my life, and worth every freaking penny.

Good luck with your goals.
  • Tammysueless
    Options
    I feel a bit of a dope for trying it. I keep forgetting to sprinkle...
    Me too!!! So you are not alone!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    If you are consistent with your calories you won't need a little help. I have never actually known of someone who has been successful with sensa unless they are endorsing the product.