Ladies only

Options
124»

Replies

• lillauraloo
    Options
    I craveeee too!! But i looked up that at that time your body's metabolism is higher so it's all good to indulge!!!
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I don't get cravings, but I lose the willpower to cook, so I end up eating out as I feel so rubbish, and the kids have to eat, so we end up at mcdonalds. Unfortunately I have a really short cycle (22 days garhhh!) So my food diary often looks pretty junky!
  • Becca_Reb
    Becca_Reb Posts: 11
    Options
    I crave easy takeaway and picky food (or naughties) as I call them! Think it's cos I don't sleep properly when I'm on and I get so tired and when I've finished work and got my two to sleep I really can't be bothered cooking again!
  • Becca_Reb
    Becca_Reb Posts: 11
    Options
    I don't get cravings, but I lose the willpower to cook, so I end up eating out as I feel so rubbish, and the kids have to eat, so we end up at mcdonalds. Unfortunately I have a really short cycle (22 days garhhh!) So my food diary often looks pretty junky!

I'm the same but for some reason I will cook healthy food for the kids (most of the time) but won't fancy it myself so end up ordering in once they're in bed so eating late aswell x
  • MMark2012
    MMark2012 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yep and it's carbs, carbs, and more carbs.

Mellisa, I crave tons of carbohydrates the few days before TOM. I mean, I want some, and I want it all! ie, a whole bag of chips, a whole package of cookies. Usually, a few are satisfactory! Hehehe! :):smile:
  • Mischieviousme777
    Mischieviousme777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Yep and it's carbs, carbs, and more carbs.

^^^^ THIS!! Walmart and their damned deliciously fatty pepperoni cheese bread from the bakery. That crap is my downfall during TOTM.
  • melcookson
    melcookson Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one!
  • wassergottin
    wassergottin Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate. I won't give it up at all, and try to buy the healthier stuff from Trader Joes. I get the 50 g bars (they're the miniatures of the 1 lb bars) and try to only eat half of one a day. If I eat more than half, it's not a bit deal as it's only 50 g.
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    pass the vodka! :drinker:
  • Freemyskinny
    Options
    I gave into Chocolate.. BUT i worked it off. I was cryin' and it looked like it could help, it didn't.. haha.
  • Txracy
    Txracy Posts: 78
    Options
    I just want to sit in a hot bath and have my husband fetch me beers when it's that time of the month.

Beer calories don't count, right? :wink: :drinker:
  • Kaathmandu
    Kaathmandu Posts: 129
    Options
    Oh, yeah! Couple of days before and I'm wondering why I'm fanging for chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, bread and more chocolate ... then it clicks ...
    Fortunately, I'm doing Atkins, so I can resist - but it is definitely harder.
    And yep, usually spend a day in tears too :sad: ... crying at tv ads?!
    Ah, the joys of womanhood ... but there are compensations ... shoes, for example ... :love:
  • Kaathmandu
    Kaathmandu Posts: 129
    Options
    I just want to sit in a hot bath and have my husband fetch me beers when it's that time of the month.

Beer calories don't count, right? :wink: :drinker:

Only if you're dancing ... Bit hard in the bathtub!! :laugh:
  • SloRunner25
    SloRunner25 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    i crave mac and cheese and anything sweet....

in large quantities....
  • lilncbrat
    lilncbrat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am on a low carb diet, and I love cheese. TOTM, I crave cheese, mac and cheese or pizza.
    I don't crave sweets though. Just something cheesy and ultra fattening. Usually I will make my mac and cheese and stick to the serving size.......but it's hard.
  • jljshoe1979
    jljshoe1979 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    i find i don't want to eat during. I graze constantly for a couple days before but once the cramps kick in i just want to take painkillers and lay absolutely still for three days - and definitely not put anything else in my stomach lol

I do this and in grazing mode today... then it's almost like going into hibernation. Give me a hot shower, heating pad, a good book, and a quiet area to myself (and yes, I turn into a bear more times than not)...the calories/weight averages out in the end, so I don't stress it too much.