Do you get enough action

Options

Replies

• quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Yep, I never used to delete anyone but now if they can't be bothered to interact I will delete as my timeline is cluttered with them. I'd rather concentrate on those that interact and support me. I'm happy with occasional interaction, doesn't have to be a constant thing!

^ this. Also, thread title win hahaha
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I really don't notice much when people aren't cheering me on. I typically delete people if they haven't logged in for a long time or if I find their posts/comments particularly annoying. Otherwise, I just figure that they're too busy or maybe have a bigger FL than me so they might not have seen my update on their news feed.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I cut 85 people in one sitting once. It felt horrible and wonderful all at once.

I agree 100% on the interaction, I try and interact with my friends as often as possible.

I guess I don't get the cut thing, unless you were at the limit of friends and needed to make room. Is it just about the number?

If you have 150 friends and 100 are active and then you cut 50, you still have 100 active friends. What is the harm of keeping the 50? Maybe they are on sabatical, or trapped in a well, or just got lazy for 6 months.

Never quite understood, but I am old. And often easily confused.

I give a lot of leeway because I have times where I don't interact much either. But basically, I'm not a collectors item. If you add me and never, ever talk to me I will eventually delete you.
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I purge weekly. Inactive friends is not an option for me.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    i'm a bad friend.

and i've deleted people for the inane ''well done!!'' comments after everything i do.

so shoot me!

well done!

Great Burn!
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    i'm a bad friend.

and i've deleted people for the inane ''well done!!'' comments after everything i do.

so shoot me!

well done!

Great Burn!

So inspiring!
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    I'm still sorta new here and I've already had to delete friends, I don't see the point if there isn't any interaction. I give everyone a chance. But I don't want creepers and I don't want to just be someone's cheerleader when they could care less about being mine.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    i'm a bad friend.

so shoot me!

well done!
    thank you!

i just have a natural flair for being cynical and antisocial.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I interact when it seems necessary. If someone has something to say, and posts a written status, I'll comment if I have anything to contribute. I'm not going to write "Yay! Well done!" every time someone completes a day or loses 0.01lb or "burned 31 calories - walking to shop". If someone posts a particularly good workout, or has a big loss, or reaches a milestone, I'll congratulate them, but I'm not saying "well done" to everyone three times a day whenever something appears in my feed. It seems I'm quite the opposite of people on this thread, the ones I delete are the ones who insist on commenting on every tiny thing and make my phone flash at me with an alert every 20 seconds for an hour after I complete my diary for the day. If you want to comment on something in my diary, or ask a question about my diet or about a recipe when my day completion post pops up, then by all means do, I'm happy to talk about it, but posting "well done" after each day without even looking at its contents is meaningless, it isn't inspiring, it's just annoying.

/miserablist rant

This is also me....
  • glovepuppet
    Options
    i'm a bad friend.

so shoot me!

well done!

Great Burn!

So inspiring!
    *deletes in your general direction*
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    So far so good...but I'm always up for more action
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    they could care less about being mine.

*couldn't

/pitchfork
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    i'm a bad friend.

so shoot me!

well done!

Great Burn!

So inspiring!

Fantabulous! :)
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    Options
    I get enough..Im not a greedy b*tch
  • glovepuppet
    Options
    i'm a bad friend.

so shoot me!

well done!

Great Burn!

So inspiring!

Fantabulous! :)
    i hate you all and i'm going to cry now!
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    You guys have friends ???:sad:
  • teamdj1
    teamdj1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I was going to say NO but I was thinking it was the other kind of action :laugh:

^^^This I would like more action. Its good cardio :blushing:
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Depends.Wall candy is like art - I don't expect it to do much but sit there and look good.
    You know you're my wall candy, right?
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options

*couldn't

/pitchfork
    aw thank you kind sir for helping me see my error, you just went to the top of my would bang list :laugh:
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

*couldn't

/pitchfork
    ONS