Options
    I'm in! I have 25 to lose, so let's go!
  • RaeyMurray
    RaeyMurray Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have more to lose, but count me in :happy:
  • marshajeanbell
    Options
    me too! I am getting married on 3 aug and want to look better in my dress - have put on about a stone and a half in "love" weight since I got with my other half and am discovering its much harder to loose than to put on!
  • xomellyxo
    xomellyxo Posts: 32
    Options
    I really want to get back on track & lose the weight! I'm not having another summer covered up x
  • activefatgirl
    activefatgirl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP last week and this will be great for me. :smile:
  • 40Angelica
    Options
    I need the inspiration! I am married and have 5 kids 2 are out of the house. My daughter is going to be a RN. Anyway I have lost 20 pounds about a year ago and have kept it off and I still have at least another 20 to go. I hope this helps to track everything! I thought if I add people on the message boards it will remind me to get on here and inspire me to workout harder!
  • helen195
    helen195 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Im in! Just pressed the button to join the group!

I have about 40lb to lose, but keep losing and putting on the same 6lb.

I am doing Slimming World but also keeping track of how many calories I eat.

Slimming World just adds some rules to stick to and I seem better at doing that, or I would just eat all the wrong stuff all the time and feel hungry all the time! LOL
  • purplelizzard
    purplelizzard Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Feel free to add me!
  • June2268
    June2268 Posts: 37
    Options
    Count me in as I want to lose 20 by summer even though I have more to lose than that......I sent a friend request!
  • yjw26
    yjw26 Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me n two Im a mother of three n married I work full time n go to school full time never have time so I have a poor deit trying to lose 25pounds by the summer.
  • marinegirl92
    marinegirl92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in - have 24#'s left!
  • Josy0710
    Josy0710 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! I have an 18 month old and never really got on track to losing the weight after I had her!
  • britneyar2010
    Options
    Count me in! This works perfectly for me.
  • lomajess
    lomajess Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • monnyq
    monnyq Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow this board is rapidly growing. Count me in! I want to lose 15 by the end of May and possibly another 10 by August for a trip to VEGAS!! I want to wear a ridiculously sparkly dress...and look good doing it!
  • kerrytess3
    kerrytess3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too count me in please
  • novaBYnature
    Options
    For sure count me in. I want to lose 23lbs by June 21st (The first day of summer!!)
  • mbish18
    mbish18 Posts: 10
    Options
    Im in!
  • BethanyBBCakes
    BethanyBBCakes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in! That is exactly what I am looking to lose. Currently trying 30 ds and tracking :)
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    20lb mini goal sounds good to me, I'm in!