50+ lbs with pics

Options
Finally got around to taking an almost full body shot of myself since I've crested the 50 lb lost mark. I'm not quite at goal, but I'm pretty darn close and I thought I would share.

It's been a fairly long trek, but I'm in it for the long haul, and the knowledge I've gained is well worth the wait. I started actively trying to lose weight in October of 2011 and I weighed 194 lbs. As of last week, I weighed 140.4. I'm hoping to see the 130's soon!

With no further adieu:

sidebyside_zps6b49fe88.jpg

ETA: I forgot to include pertinent specs: I'm 30, 5' 1", and I net between 1200-1400 a day (more when I was heavier). Starting size was 18 or XXL, current size 6 or M/S

Replies

• cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • sportzmom23
    sportzmom23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Fantastic job!!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations and continued success!
  • aimeev2
    aimeev2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I started where you started so this is a real inspiration. Good on you!
  • Mommyfate
    Mommyfate Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Very nice!
  • niekkosgirl
    niekkosgirl Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Well done! It's always inspiring to me to see other short girls make it happen!
  • bradwachter
    Options
    Great job!
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! What type of workouts did you do, if any?
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! You look wonderful!
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Finally got around to taking an almost full body shot of myself since I've crested the 50 lb lost mark. I'm not quite at goal, but I'm pretty darn close and I thought I would share.

It's been a fairly long trek, but I'm in it for the long haul, and the knowledge I've gained is well worth the wait. I started actively trying to lose weight in October of 2011 and I weighed 194 lbs. As of last week, I weighed 140.4. I'm hoping to see the 130's soon!

With no further adieu:

sidebyside_zps6b49fe88.jpg

ETA: I forgot to include pertinent specs: I'm 30, 5' 1", and I net between 1200-1400 a day (more when I was heavier). Starting size was 18 or XXL, current size 6 or M/S
    WTG. BUMP
  • missalissa772001
    missalissa772001 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    congrats!!
  • meidie1980
    meidie1980 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    you just look awsome♥
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    You look great... congrats!! :smile:
  • nicarey19
    nicarey19 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!!
  • fitmelinda7
    fitmelinda7 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    wow...great job! :)
  • coffeekat02
    coffeekat02 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, truly inspiring, was wondering if you could help me as I am in search of one answer truly for myself, but hope that hearing others, it would provide more hope.

I have dieted in the past , lost weight gained it back so on and so forth, the same routine in life. How did this time become the time that was the life changer for you, you were all in for the long haul? I feel so frustrated that mine will just be a temporary stint again and then I will be back here next year. Please any helpful information you could provide would be welcomed.
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    good job on the weight loss...

now dress a little sexier to fit your new body... your still wearing clothes a larger woman would wear to hide her flaws...
  • TressaKByrd
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing. Do you have any diet or exercise tips to offer us who are just starting? :)
  • purplepq
    purplepq Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats. great job, hopefully in a few months ill be posting some good news. Keep up with the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!