Tanga sale P90X, Insanity,& More...

Options
I wasn't sure where or if I could post this, but those of you that are interested Tanga has a really good price on select fitness DVDs.

P90X $60.00
P90X2 $74.00
Insanity $60.00
Zumba Exhilarate $50.00
Rip60 $80.00

https://www.tanga.com/deals/p90x-insanity-zumba-rip-60-dvds

I've been debating on getting Insanity for awhile & this deal helped with my decision:)

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Sounds dodgy to me. Why would they sell them so cheaply. I've not heard of Tanga but are they pirated??
  • littlmissapril
    littlmissapril Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure. I've read others reviews of the site on another forum and all have been positive. I gave it a shot.
  • Myk1234
    Myk1234 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Lol, under details it says "New". I've used tanga a few times and have not had an issue as of yet. As far as I can tell they sell items at a discount kinda like woot or 13deals. I personally like the daily word puzzles that are put up on the site.
  • ElenaTS
    ElenaTS Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    II order ALL the time from this site. it's a flash site, but they only have about 5 or 6 items a day. I order electronics, and stuff from them and the deals are AWESOME and everything is BRAND spanking new. I been going back and forth all day since I got the email last night about getting Insanity or Rip 60. the shipping is usually under $5 and no sales tax!!!!
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I see Insanity and P90X is sold out. I wasn't planning on buying but just browsing the Tanga site.