Replies

• luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.
  • sms60728
    sms60728 Posts: 6
    Options
    ugh!! how did you do that! i want to lose 50 pounds!!
  • IamLoriJ
    IamLoriJ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    fantastic! Congratulations on the great job!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job.
  • KoGettinFit
    KoGettinFit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Job well done! I'm hoping to hit the 50# mark by summer! Congrats on your success :smile:
  • dltorres6192
    Options
    Congratulations, what an inspiration!
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Amazing :) you look great! congrats on your weight loss!
  • jacalennejax
    jacalennejax Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Finally got around to taking an almost full body shot of myself since I've crested the 50 lb lost mark. I'm not quite at goal, but I'm pretty darn close and I thought I would share.

It's been a fairly long trek, but I'm in it for the long haul, and the knowledge I've gained is well worth the wait. I started actively trying to lose weight in October of 2011 and I weighed 194 lbs. As of last week, I weighed 140.4. I'm hoping to see the 130's soon!

With no further adieu:

sidebyside_zps6b49fe88.jpg

ETA: I forgot to include pertinent specs: I'm 30, 5' 1", and I net between 1200-1400 a day (more when I was heavier). Starting size was 18 or XXL, current size 6 or M/S

Geeez- Why can i Never See the pictures?
  • Way to go!! Thanks for inspiring us!
  • sparkle814
    sparkle814 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great. I second whoever said that you look much younger. I'm hoping to have a slim waist like you one day in the not too distant future!
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great. I second whoever said that you look much younger. I'm hoping to have a slim waist like you one day in the not too distant future!

Thanks, I feel ten years younger! Keep working, the waist will come. I didn't think I was going to have a waist again after having a kid, and it's not as defined as it used to be, but by god it's there!
  • Neona
    Neona Posts: 28
    Options
    That's amazing. Good job!
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    great job
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    This is great motivation for me because we are about the same. I started at 186 and my goal is 130 5'2". When i look in the mirror, its hard to see change. So, thank you for posting this!!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Really well done, that's great!!
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the kind words. I must admit it was a little hard to post the 'before' pic. I'm working on not cringing every time I see pics from when I was at my heaviest. I need to embrace both who I was and who I am.
  • michaeldargan1
    Options
    Great job keep up the great work.
  • prettynotpretty
    Options
    Fabulous job!! :)
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I started before you and with less to lose and I'm still in the 150's. I'm quite envious. Great job!!! By the way, your profile pic looks like Christina Ricci.
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! You look so much younger in the recent pic!! great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!