NOW how much weight should I lose? PICS (Last 1!)

Options
2»

Replies

• Frood42
    Frood42 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    wow you're very brave you look great I agree with others, go for the tone!
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    happy-dancing.gif

LUmnb.gif
  • SharpieV
    SharpieV Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Your weight now is fine (in my opinion)- no need to work on losing any. If you are concerned that you don't look like you want to, add in some strength training and start working at getting more fit and healthy. Muscle weighs more than fat, so while the darned scale may say the same it always does, you'll notice clothes fitting different and some of the soft spots fading away while the rest of you gets more toned up. Are you tracking and measurements? That might be a better indicator of progress for you than weight at this point.
  • TotallyNotBillNye
    Options
    making-out.gif
  • Fit_French
    Fit_French Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    How about instead of focusing on how many pounds you need to lose, pick a body fat percentage you want to be. Weight on a scale can easily fluctuate up to 5lbs to picking a number you want to be is kinda useless. Hope that helps!
  • traylor5
    traylor5 Posts: 6
    Options
    Don't lose a pound, you look awesome already! If anything, maybe some resistance training to tone.
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else who has mentioned using weights to tone up- although you look fantastic as-is!
  • CrimeanGurl
    CrimeanGurl Posts: 103
    Options
    I agree with everyone who says that you already look great, but I do think that if you lost the remaining 12lbs that are on your ticker and focused on toning up, you'd look even better.
  • ctheluck
    ctheluck Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Quit worrying about the number on the scale and go with how you FEEL. If you feel, comfortable, confident, and happy and this is an easy to maintain weight for you for life, stick at 130 and start toning up.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't bother with diet at this point, you look great...hit the weight room and start working on body composition. You'll burn fat and build muscle...you can stay roughly the same exact weight and look like a completely different person.
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    # on the scale isn't what is important. You look great! So, if all of those different weights didn't satisfy you, I'd go with weight training to tone.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I think you look fine like you are now, maybe add some weights now and tone up!