63 Pounds Gone !!

Options
Jemellc
Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
*BEWARE: SOME PICS ARE OF ME IN MY UNDERWEAR (IS THAT ALLOWED?) lol.

320 (July-27-2012)
257 (March-10-2013)
& continuing...

So I started my journey in July of last year. I never knew about exercising and eating healthy....etc.. or any other crazy diet until now. Im like wth?! I been missing out.... I was young & did not have the financial help. It was just eat & eat... RICE AND BEANS over & over (because of my spanish household). I honestly rarely ate fast food :bigsmile: . I JUST NEVER EXERCISED until July of 2012... I love exercising now.... its like i exercise like a skinny person when I go to the gym (go hard or go home). I understand calorie calculations. Im understanding how to set weight goals.... and I am MOST IMPORTANTLY realizing THIS IS A PROCESS THAT TAKES TIME. PATIENCE IS KEY!! I'ved used different pills, and new shakes....I love Almased.. its helped with my weightloss and feel good. I use like fat burners before exercising every once and awhile. Im a cheerleader and im headed off to college in the fall.. I have lots of motivation... I will look like a stick some day (lol, as i say when im around my friends) I really really want to be at about 180. At 200 lbs, I will still look skinny so that might be it for me. 57 pounds to go!! :glasses: :drinker: :wink: I hope to have reached that 200 pound goal by the end of June.. maybe sooner!

* I have also been POP/SODA free since July 4, 2010! I have juice every now and then (apple, orange, some v8 but never that cheap, great value, EXCESS sugary type juices)

** I am also still working on chips (but i guess its okay to have every now and then :love:)

*** NEVER DEPRIVE YOURSELF ***

These pics are from July 2011 to January 2013.
20uv49k.jpg

FIRST pic is from December 2012 LAST pic is from March 2013
2r23spi.jpg

These pics are from December 2012 to March 9, 2013.
2a78msk.jpg

Replies

• lanniethomas
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!!!!!! You are looking good. Helping me stay motivated.
  • Jemellc
    Options
    Thanks & congrats on your lost!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You're doing great!
  • Jemellc
    Options
    Thanks. Its awesome when you start to understand calories, and all that stuff.
  • Lets_Get_Healthy_Baby
    Options
    Wow! Good job! You look awesome!
  • gold566
    gold566 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look great!
  • SalonBoi
    SalonBoi Posts: 60
    Options
    Great job and thank you for sharing your story...
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    You're doing an amazing job!! KUTGW!!!
  • bkciddir
    bkciddir Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I see you stated that you like chips, try: Terra exotic vegtable chips and/or Garden of Eatin' Sprouted Blues (organic). Both are really good, provide you with that little bit of salty crunch that you may be seeking. I love the sprouted blues with organic fresh mango and red pepper salsa - which is low in calories and heathy for you. Just a thought for something that you may want to substitute for all the unhealthy chips that are out there that are not good for you. Great job by the way with the weight loss so far. Continue with your success.
  • SeoulKim05
    SeoulKim05 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    WOW! good job! :-)
  • Jemellc
    Options
    thats such a good tip thanks! as im always trying to find substitutes.
  • beetpoet
    beetpoet Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your progress and pics, underwear and all! You are an inspiration. Amazing what you are doing. AND heading off to college. Great work, can't say it enough!!

For chips, you might try Pop Chips small bags. You can get them on Amazon. But be careful to only eat one bag no more than once per day. Also, to curb my snacking appetite, I eat roasted seaweed. I've been liking Sea's Gift Roasted Seaweed Snack, Korean Kim (Nori), which I found on Amazon too.

But you seem to have many tools to work with and you are doing a great job. Your motivation is what I find so inspiring. Thank you!!
  • Jemellc
    Options
    Thanks alot!

I always tell people I feel like a great, "funny path" that I am on.
    it took me a long time to get FAT
    and now its gonna take quite some time to get SKINNY.

Hard to explain but its a nice thought.
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    you are doing a wonderful job!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!!
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up!! :)
  • Jemellc
    Options
    Thanks all! And shout out to @SpicyPepper! Nice loss!
  • Jemellc
    Options
    Currently 245!!
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!