Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

76 POUNDS GONE FOREVER!! some pix

Replies

• NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Great job -- you can definitely see a difference. Keep it up!
  • Keep it up!! You're looking healthier in every pic! Can't wait to see more!
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Fantastic! You can definitely see a difference. You don't notice because you see yourself everyday.
  • Wolfflet
    Wolfflet Posts: 3
    Thanks for being such an inspiration!!
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Awesome job!! I can see the difference :) You should be very proud of yourself
  • estrellas8
    estrellas8 Posts: 14 Member
    YOu're doing a GREAT job!!!
  • SlinkySpencer
    SlinkySpencer Posts: 139 Member
    Amazing job! Keep up the awesome work. I have a friend who is about your starting weight, and I'll have to share these with her so she can see what a wonderful difference 75lbs can make :D
  • i am NOT having a hard time noticing! you are a total inspiration!
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Well done. That's a great achievement. It is already so noticeable.
  • karabff
    karabff Posts: 98
    You can totally see a difference..good for you..keep going you are doing a fantastic job!!!
  • roran88
    roran88 Posts: 2 Member
    You inspire me.
  • shst07
    shst07 Posts: 61 Member
    Congratulations!
  • debk68
    debk68 Posts: 140 Member
    I can tell especially in your face! Did you watch the Biggest Loser last night? They had the contestants walk up a mountain with their pounds lost on a sled. Imagine doing that with all the weight you have lost!
    Easier than that, find a 25lb bag of flour or rice and try and lift 3 of them and carry them around the store. That is how much weight you are no longer carrying everyday!

Keep up the good work!
  • KateBarnhart85
    KateBarnhart85 Posts: 125 Member
    oh you def can see changes!!! amazing job. you are awesome!!!!
  • bobbie1965
    bobbie1965 Posts: 32 Member
    THAT IS AWESOME!!! WTG :-) ... and dont dought yourself...it shows!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
    congrats!!! woo hoo for you!!
  • BobbyJo28
    BobbyJo28 Posts: 23 Member
    Glad that your working towards a healthier lifestyle. You've accomplished a great deal of weight loss and I'm glad to here your traveling that road still. Nice job :o)
  • upnorthmj77
    upnorthmj77 Posts: 38 Member
    We can most certainly see the AWESOME progress you have made! Keep it up gf, you're lookin fabulous! I only hope I can make great progress too! You are an inspiration... :)
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 754 Member
    Awesome going! I hope you're still on track - I see someone pushed this thread up from November. I'd love to know you're still going great :)
  • supergirl102075
    supergirl102075 Posts: 3 Member
    Wow that's awesome!!! Good for you.
  • you are doing great, looking awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!