My first week!!!!

Options
Hey everybody!! In my first week I've lost 5 and a half pounds!! I'm so excited and so thankful I found this site. It has really opened my eyes to the amount of calories I was taking in!! I'm so happy!

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep it up.

One of the awesome things about this site is that it doesn't measure in halves on our weight. So it actually says you lost 6 lb. :laugh: Great job!
  • JulieGrevious
    Options
    congrats keep up the great work:bigsmile:
  • crking
    crking Posts: 175
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats :happy:
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    The first couple of weeks are great! Losing 5.5 lbs is a fabulous feeling.
    The site is set up for a specific amount of weight loss per week---mine is set at 1 lb per week and it has worked out really well (about 1.1 lbs per week.) I have had some plateaus of 10 days before I finally dropped to the next pound, but it evens out.
    To the steady goes the prize.
    Have fun, here! And drink lots of water. :drinker:
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far,and Good Luck!!!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    So glad you have experienced the thrill of success! Keep counting those calories and finding time to exercise and you will continue to see results!
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    Yay!! That's awesome girl!! Congrats and continued success to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • brieski24
    brieski24 Posts: 22
    Options
    any suggestions? Ive been eating okay.. much better (MUCH MUCH BETTER) than i did before beginning this program... and I've been exercising... Im finding I have a hard time making myself eat healthy- what can i do to avoid temptations!?
  • BlackBeltLife
    Options
    NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work. Body will adjust so don't expect that every week but enjoy the success now
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Congrats and good for you!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this site!! So many nice people and so many awesome tools! You can do this!! :)
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    My only thing is that when I feel tempted I drink a ton of water. I've been drinking around at least 12 glasses per day so far. I even went over a little bit on calories a couple of days, but this is a HUGE difference that what I have been eating. So, I'm not sure other than that yet. But, good luck to you!!
  • justahorsen
    justahorsen Posts: 234
    Options
    any suggestions? Ive been eating okay.. much better (MUCH MUCH BETTER) than i did before beginning this program... and I've been exercising... Im finding I have a hard time making myself eat healthy- what can i do to avoid temptations!?

I found a quote on this site that I use to stop myself:
    "Nothing tastes as good as losing weight feels"
    There are different versions but you get the idea....
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! :-)
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • tkeller3
    tkeller3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • vicki9792
    vicki9792 Posts: 31
    Options
    Great job! This site is awesome. I've been here 1 1/2 months and have completely changed the way I eat- especially my portions!!! Keep it up!
  • ChristineMcGrae
    Options
    Just started myself around 3.5 weeks ago! Have loved the ease of tracking everything. Thought it would be a right pain at first but find it very easy and almost enjoyable to work out what I plan on eating a day in advance in order to keep the best track.

Keep up the good work! :happy:
  • libtech50
    libtech50 Posts: 26
    Options
    Congrads! It is amazing when we write down how much everything. I added sodium my settings and I am just amaze about all the sodium already in foods.
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • suzyq1319
    suzyq1319 Posts: 14
    Options
    congrats!!! Tha's awesome!
  • suzyq1319
    suzyq1319 Posts: 14
    Options
    Can you tell me more about the sodium
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!