Hello

Options
Hello Everyone - I'm looking for quick food tips, exercise ideas, what works, and more than anything SUPPORT. I joined Weight Watchers several years ago and lost the weight I needed to lose pretty fast and I feel the majority of it had to do with the support they offer..unfortunately, I cannot afford WW at this time. I have about 40 to 50 lbs to lose and have been totally out of shape. I started Insanity last Monday night and already am sleeping better. Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• AprilBurns86
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started a round of Insanity last Monday as well! I try to log on here every day and give/get as much support as possible!
  • BurnFat4Ever
    Options
    Hey,
    Add me! I have to lose 25lbs over here ;)
  • hayesysunshine
    Options
    Hi. Having successfully given up smoking (not had as much as a puff since 2nd April 2012) I've decided it's time to lose the extra lbs (although I am grateful for the £pounds I've saved) and have started the 2 Day Diet by Dr Michelle Harvie & Prof Tony Howell having heard great things about it, plus I like the idea of not having any off limits foods, with the exception of the two restricted days. This FREE website is an excellent way of tracking not only calories, but protein, carbs, sugar (not doing so well there as I believe synthetic sweetners are carcinogetics and cannot stand coffee without sugar) and sodium. Still early days but initial weight loss is promising. I am not considered overweight but I know what feels right for me and I'm aiming to lose about 1 stone. Sorry, I'm old school and can't be doing with kgs. I excercise by dancing (ceroc/modern jive) which is more energetic than you might initially think and it is great fun. Fingers crossed and I'll soon be looking more svelte in my dance dresses! :-)