Eggs- Should I eat these little eggletons?

Options
13»

Replies

• misslizz6958
    misslizz6958 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Unless it jd. Those kids can't help it
  • SaveTheDrama
    Options
    Yes u would. If you ate 4 eggs a day for a year and took out the yoke you would save 74000 cals which at 3500 cals per pound of body fat is 20 pounds. Its all about the numbers

It is not ALL about the numbers. There are way to many factors that go into losing weight and those factors are determined on an individual basis. A lot of time things may look good on paper, but in real life we are all different and there is not one equation or formula that will work the same for every person on this earth.

By the way I don't count calories either and I think I have done dang good with my weightloss and I have been able to stop all my medications and control my problems with diet and exercise. Like I said we are all different.

She is not worth the time or words............That is why I stopped while I was ahead when I realized she was trying to bait me into an argument.

I think you are right Lioness!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Basically I am getting some weird and wonderful cravings at the moment (and NO I am not pregnant- I never plan on children!)

But basically- my body has been craving fish and eggs... I have no clue why.
    But in the past few days I have eaten about 400g of prawns and about 5 or 6 hard boiled eggs.
    Now- I am not sure whether eating this many eggs is good?
    I hard boil them and eat them all in one go. Gobble gobble.
    But today my mother informed me that eating too many eggs can cause erm- constipation and that I shouldn't eat them really...

Is there any truth in this? And how healthy are eggs- REALLY?
    I know they have a lot of fat in them, but is it good fat? Or is it as bad eating half a choccy bar? Opal ^_^

Just wanted to bring this back to the OP.

As for my opinion-eggs are much better for you than a choc bar.....................unless you seriously need chocolate:blushing: (had me 2 squares last night:bigsmile: )

IMHO if you eat 2 hard boiled eggs you are giving your body much needed protien, and staving off hunger for a few hours. I HAD high cholesterol in the 300s. I eat an egg just about every day, along with other HEALTHY fats, and good grains and have my level down to aroudn 200 in a year. OFF the meds WOOT WOOT!

I do believe our bodies crave things like protien and sometimes fat (olive oil on my salad or 1 tsp of butter on my 5 ingredient bread)

I know for a fact I did NOT get fat on eggs and fish!:laugh:

Hope your having a great day! (and no dates, hard boiled eggs make me toot:blushing: )
  • misslizz6958
    misslizz6958 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Of course they are better then chocolate!! Lol you guys arnt seeing what I'm saying.
  • pepprmntkel
    Options
    I'm a huge believer in getting your nutrients in a natural way and not taking vitamins. I say go for the yolk! Everything in moderation! Interesting thread.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Of course they are better then chocolate!! Lol you guys arnt seeing what I'm saying.

awwww. Never mind.

I have to say I have been on here for 2 years and had some heated debates without personal attacks.

I really have nothing to say to you......................I was speaking to the original poster.
  • valerieflames
    Options
    Here's a link that may help!
    http://yournutritionista.com/
    Read her June 11th post.

Eggs are good. :)